Old April 29th 05, 08:41 PM
Leo Ward

Default Cuhulin caught in another lie.........Imagine that!

Just found this while browsing.......

Imagine that, D Dork telling another falsehood!

From: (Sun Dec 21 01:58:11 2004)
I still own my 1958 baby blue Chevy two door hardtop Impala
(348,automatic tranny) that I bought at Steakly Chevrolet in
Killeen,Texas when I was at Fort Hood,Texas.Baby blue still Flys!

Seems he told us recently that he owns a 1986 Ford and an old model T,
plus a couple junker vans in his yard. I wonder if he has any washing
machines in the yard too?

White trash hillbilly!

Leo

Old April 30th 05, 12:58 AM
Honus

oups.com...

Old April 30th 05, 01:28 AM
Leo Ward

Honus wrote:
oups.com...

From: (Sun Dec 21 01:58:11 2004)
I still own my 1958 baby blue Chevy two door hardtop Impala
(348,automatic tranny) that I bought at Steakly Chevrolet in
Killeen,Texas when I was at Fort Hood,Texas.Baby blue still Flys!

Seems he told us recently that he owns a 1986 Ford and an old model

T,
plus a couple junker vans in his yard. I wonder if he has any

washing
machines in the yard too?

So where's the lie?

Well, he claims to own only the 86 ford, in the above he claims he
still has the 58 chevy. That is the lie.

Leo Ward

Old April 30th 05, 03:02 AM
Honus

"Leo Ward" wrote in message
ups.com...

Honus wrote:
oups.com...

From: (Sun Dec 21 01:58:11 2004)
I still own my 1958 baby blue Chevy two door hardtop Impala
(348,automatic tranny) that I bought at Steakly Chevrolet in
Killeen,Texas when I was at Fort Hood,Texas.Baby blue still Flys!

Seems he told us recently that he owns a 1986 Ford and an old model

T,
plus a couple junker vans in his yard. I wonder if he has any

washing
machines in the yard too?

So where's the lie?

Well, he claims to own only the 86 ford, in the above he claims he
still has the 58 chevy. That is the lie.

I thought that might be what you mean, but I don't recall him ever saying
"only".

Old April 30th 05, 03:44 AM
Leo Ward

Honus wrote:
"Leo Ward" wrote in message
ups.com...

Honus wrote:
oups.com...

From: (Sun Dec 21 01:58:11 2004)
I still own my 1958 baby blue Chevy two door hardtop Impala
(348,automatic tranny) that I bought at Steakly Chevrolet in
Killeen,Texas when I was at Fort Hood,Texas.Baby blue still

Flys!

Seems he told us recently that he owns a 1986 Ford and an old

model
T,
plus a couple junker vans in his yard. I wonder if he has any

washing
machines in the yard too?

So where's the lie?

Well, he claims to own only the 86 ford, in the above he claims he
still has the 58 chevy. That is the lie.

I thought that might be what you mean, but I don't recall him ever

saying
"only".

If he still owned that 58 chevy, you know he would be bragging about
it.

Hell, he brags about that wore out 86 crown vic.

Leo

Just imagine what AKC could uncover.. I Am Not George CB 0 October 1st 04 05:36 PM
Imagine Melvin Creep Shortwave 6 February 17th 04 10:44 PM
Embarrassing Moments Caught on Tape David Lizama Scanner 0 September 17th 03 10:10 PM