Old May 9th 05, 04:34 PM
Tazerman 60

Default Federal Government to Require Everyone Carry RFID Chip

"David" wrote in message
They will track you like a common criminal.

''The Real ID Act says federally accepted ID cards must be "machine
readable," and lets Homeland Security determine the details. That
could end up being a magnetic strip, enhanced bar code, or radio
frequency identification (RFID) chips.

DON'T SWEAT THIS !

It is VERY EASY to defeat ANY type of RFID or embedded chip in an ID card.

All you have 2 do is put it in a microwave oven
on a flat dish and run it on HIGH POWER
for 12 seconds ---- DONE ! -- Bada-Bing !

The card and photo will still be intact but any/all chips which are
embedded
in the same will be 100% NON FUNCTIONAL.

This works with ANY type of so-called Smart Card as well
as any RFID chips or strips which may be embedded in
consumer products as well.

While your at it, if your car has OnStar or similar have this
disabled and/or ripped out asap. Visited a friend who is a
PD Officer and he showed me with a few keystrokes how
cars with OnStar can be tracked in real time via the cellular
telephone networks. Onstar is a TRANSPONDER which
broadcasts the VIN and a GPS coordinate for any 2000 and
newer car which is so equipped therin.

UNPLUG the 12 Volts or GET ONSTAR OUT OF YOUR CAR.
It is a real and present privacy threat.

Old May 9th 05, 04:46 PM
David

On Mon, 9 May 2005 11:34:04 -0400, "Tazerman 60"
wrote:

While your at it, if your car has OnStar or similar have this
disabled and/or ripped out asap. Visited a friend who is a
PD Officer and he showed me with a few keystrokes how
cars with OnStar can be tracked in real time via the cellular
telephone networks. Onstar is a TRANSPONDER which
broadcasts the VIN and a GPS coordinate for any 2000 and
newer car which is so equipped therin.

UNPLUG the 12 Volts or GET ONSTAR OUT OF YOUR CAR.
It is a real and present privacy threat.

I like having GPS on my phone, in case I have to call 911 for a heart
attack. When I visit my crack dealer, I shut it off a few blocks
away.

Old May 9th 05, 04:49 PM
dxAce

wrote:

While your at it, if your car has OnStar or similar have this
disabled and/or ripped out asap. Visited a friend who is a
PD Officer and he showed me with a few keystrokes how
cars with OnStar can be tracked in real time via the cellular
telephone networks. Onstar is a TRANSPONDER which
broadcasts the VIN and a GPS coordinate for any 2000 and
newer car which is so equipped therin.

UNPLUG the 12 Volts or GET ONSTAR OUT OF YOUR CAR.
It is a real and present privacy threat.

I like having GPS on my phone, in case I have to call 911 for a heart
attack. When I visit my crack dealer, I shut it off a few blocks
away.

Crack? I figured as much, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 10th 05, 05:12 PM
D. Martin

Anyone in denial of the invasiveness of this technology, is a blind
and bumbling fool.

Darren

http://hometown.aol.com/darren1965co...e/profile.html

Old May 12th 05, 01:51 AM
uncle arnie

D. Martin wrote:

Anyone in denial of the invasiveness of this technology, is a blind
and bumbling fool.

Darren

http://hometown.aol.com/darren1965co...e/profile.html

You are one scary looking dude with some scary looking ideas.

Old May 12th 05, 03:02 AM
D. Martin

I thought you'd like that. Darren

Old May 10th 05, 05:55 PM
David

On Tue, 10 May 2005 00:37:44 GMT, Conan Ford
wrote:

RFID chips have a range of, at best, a few feet. While Big Brother could
install readers in every doorway of every public place and track everyone
reading The Communist Manifesto in the first place, if you're paranoid you
should realize that if you work in an office an have an access card, you
probably already carry an RFID chip.

You aren't required to carry your parking garage card everywhere you
go.

Big Brother is very real. And he is watching you.

Old May 10th 05, 05:58 PM
dxAce

wrote:

RFID chips have a range of, at best, a few feet. While Big Brother could
install readers in every doorway of every public place and track everyone
reading The Communist Manifesto in the first place, if you're paranoid you
should realize that if you work in an office an have an access card, you
probably already carry an RFID chip.

You aren't required to carry your parking garage card everywhere you
go.

Big Brother is very real. And he is watching you.

No, he's watching you... 'tard boy. Guaranteed.

Got your number.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 10th 05, 06:27 PM
Les

David wrote:
They will track you like a common criminal.

''The Real ID Act says federally accepted ID cards must be "machine
readable," and lets Homeland Security determine the details. That
could end up being a magnetic strip, enhanced bar code, or radio
frequency identification (RFID) chips.

In the past, Homeland Security has indicated it likes the concept of
RFID chips. The State Department is already going to be embedding

RFID
devices in passports, and Homeland Security wants to issue
RFID-outfitted IDs to foreign visitors who enter the country at the
Mexican and Canadian borders. The agency plans to start a yearlong
test of the technology in July at checkpoints in Arizona, New York

and
Washington state.''

http://news.com.com/FAQ+How+Real+ID+...3-5697111.html

Big deal! I've been carrying one since 2003. All active DOD personnel
both military and civilians carry one. I'm sure the rest of the Federal
Government use them also.

Les Locklear
Monitoring since ' 57
Located on the Gulf of Mexico
Bendix R-1015B/URR
Hammarlund R-274C/FRR (SP-600JX-14)
Ten Tec RX-340
RF Systems MLB - MK2
Quantum QX Loop
CU-2279/BRC Multicoupler
http://www.hammarlund.info/homepage.html

Here's Your Answer, Todd.... K4YZ Policy 104 May 9th 05 09:43 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Next Stop ... MARTIAL LAW Vic Canova Shortwave 4 September 9th 04 06:36 AM