Old May 19th 05, 02:37 AM
dxAce

Default * * * Important Please Read * * * May 18, 2005 9:02:44 pm (BestViewed at 1024x768) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"René" wrote:

I'm going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows
you to stab people in the face over the Internet.

I'll take two.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 19th 05, 03:02 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

"René" wrote:

I'm going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows
you to stab people in the face over the Internet.

I'll take two.

Do you deserve two stabs in the face? You've certainly worked hard enough to
earn them.

mike
Old May 19th 05, 03:12 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

"René" wrote:

I'm going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows
you to stab people in the face over the Internet.

I'll take two.

Do you deserve two stabs in the face? You've certainly worked hard enough to
earn them.

You really need to learn how to pay attention to what is going on Canucky Boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 19th 05, 03:17 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

"René" wrote:

I'm going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows
you to stab people in the face over the Internet.

I'll take two.

Do you deserve two stabs in the face? You've certainly worked hard enough to
earn them.

You really need to learn how to pay attention to what is going on Canucky Boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Ok, you *DO* deserve two stabs in the face. Happy?

mike

Old May 19th 05, 04:31 AM
Honus

"dxAce" wrote in message

"René" wrote:

I'm going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows
you to stab people in the face over the Internet.

I'll take two.

One in each eye?

Old May 19th 05, 06:31 AM
Tebojockey

On Thu, 19 May 2005 03:31:04 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

"René" wrote:

I'm going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows
you to stab people in the face over the Internet.

I'll take two.

One in each eye?

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.....LOL

Al in CNMI

Important dates Mike Terry Shortwave 1 March 14th 05 03:22 AM
SWR read to TX or rather to the antenna ? Thierry Antenna 27 January 20th 04 10:37 PM
chuckie blast from the past version 3..... gw CB 0 November 9th 03 02:05 AM