Old July 9th 05, 05:29 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Are there any down there at this time of year?

Canadians are so important to the local economy that Florida spends a lot of
money in advertising to make sure they keep coming. Almost seventy percent of
Canadians traveling to Florida are from Ontario.

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs....09/1075/NEWS01

http://w01.international.gc.ca/minpu...766&language=E

http://www.cityparent.com/tourist/ar...0930/8122.html

mike
Old July 9th 05, 06:30 AM

Visit Florida. www.flausa.com
cuhulin

Old July 9th 05, 11:12 AM
dxAce

Saraclese Manboobs wrote:

"dxAce" did pull a blue crayola
crayon from out of his large box of the same and scribbled on
the partition wall for all to see in message

Cheese 7 wrote:

"David" wrote in message
North Atlantic Ocean Temps Hit Record High

This is the exact reason why you naw have a
CATEGORY 4 -monster- Hurricane taking
aim square at FL/AL/MS.

see: www.hwn.org

Of course! Never ever had a category 4 before it warmed up.

Yeah right! What type of school do you 'tard boys and girls attend?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

my oh my DX Ace!

Did we get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning
or are the hot/cold spells of menopause starting to settle in
on a more frequent basis...?

We? I have no idea how you got up this morning, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 9th 05, 11:16 AM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 19:45:27 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Cheese 7 wrote:

"David" wrote in message
North Atlantic Ocean Temps Hit Record High

This is the exact reason why you naw have a
CATEGORY 4 -monster- Hurricane taking
aim square at FL/AL/MS.

see: www.hwn.org

And now currently back down to a Category 3. Things must be cooling off again!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

It's over land, Dr. Frank.

OK, now it's a Category 2 and it's back over water...

Continue to tote, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 9th 05, 11:27 AM
dxAce

wrote:

Cheese 7 wrote:

"David" wrote in message
North Atlantic Ocean Temps Hit Record High

This is the exact reason why you naw have a
CATEGORY 4 -monster- Hurricane taking
aim square at FL/AL/MS.

see: www.hwn.org

And now currently back down to a Category 3. Things must be cooling off again!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

It's over land, Dr. Frank.

OK, now it's a Category 2 and it's back over water...

Oh, oh... downgraded to a Category 1...

Continue to tote, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 9th 05, 06:50 PM

Weather "happens"
cuhulin

Old July 9th 05, 06:53 PM

If it gets to category five or higher,I am heading for Bozeman,Montana.I
lived there for six months in 1956.
cuhulin