Old July 16th 05, 09:07 PM
Pale Dalek

Default And behold, the mark of the beast was Green

And behold, the Lord of Time cast a fearsome spell on Wiseman such that
all of his NIM Busters posts would be colored green. He then banished
Roger and all of his works to Roger's Realm at
http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/forum/forum.php?board=10.

The daleks saw it and rejoiced, for they knew the depths of depravity
into which the Insane One had sunk, and they knew that the Insane One
needed to be isolated, marked, and banished from the company of mankind.

The Lord of Time had prevailed at last, and the daleks celebrated by
drinking Bud Lite and eating Papa John's Spinach Alfredo pizza with
extra anchovies, jalapeno peppers, and portabella mushrooms.

The world was good again, and God was in His heaven.

But the Pale Dalek was down with indigestion.
Old July 16th 05, 09:22 PM
kk4tl

We were about ready to atrribute this post to Mr. Davies.

The wit, the grammar, the topic .. it had to be him.

Then there was a mention of drinking "Bud Lite".

Everyone knows Mr. Davies is a devout Baptist tee-totaler.

What would profit Stair say to the idea of Mr. Davies bending an elbow
to get a snoot full of Bud Lite .. ??

We reckon it was one of Mr. Davies' daleks who did the post.

But if this is a good report, we're glad for Mr. Davies and all his
daleks and the entire staff and management of Papa John's.

That pizza - we're sure gonna hafta try one of those from the local
PJ's.

But we'll chase it with Diet Coke instead of Bud Lite.

Old July 16th 05, 09:49 PM
David

http://www.magda-gallery.com/fr/dalekobey.htm

Old July 17th 05, 01:44 PM
Jack

Speaking of a MARK....

After a near fatal car crash that happened in front of me today I found the
"MARK of the BEAST" in my underwear when I got home!

Sorta brownish though....I wouldnt say green?

Old July 18th 05, 07:27 PM

kk4tl wrote:
We were about ready to atrribute this post to Mr. Davies.

The wit, the grammar, the topic .. it had to be him.

Then there was a mention of drinking "Bud Lite".

Everyone knows Mr. Davies is a devout Baptist tee-totaler.

What would profit Stair say to the idea of Mr. Davies bending an elbow
to get a snoot full of Bud Lite .. ??

We reckon it was one of Mr. Davies' daleks who did the post.

But if this is a good report, we're glad for Mr. Davies and all his
daleks and the entire staff and management of Papa John's.

That pizza - we're sure gonna hafta try one of those from the local
PJ's.

But we'll chase it with Diet Coke instead of Bud Lite.

You better re-think that statement, "Everyone knows Mr. Davies is a
devout Baptist tee-totaler."

Lloyd, who pretended to be the Chief of Communications for B.A.R.F.
when he didn't have a license to talk on the hf frequencies, lied,
swore, and drank that woman's beer, Bud Light and rambled on in a
drunken stupor on the Nim Board for quite some time until he saw the
light.

The light was a "real threat" of a severe ass whipping, and he took
heed.

He is a disgusting individual, he tried to have sex with my prize mare
mule a few years ago in my mule barn in Colliersville, Tennessee. I
caught him with a stool behind her and he was flailing away at her. He
needs to be put away again in another mental institution. But, this
time he should be kept for more than 7 months.

George Ashley W4FQF

Old July 19th 05, 03:40 AM
kk4tl

As we have it, Mr. Davies was given an honorary appointment as BARF
Chief of Communications by none other than Mr. Schoenbaum (sp?)
himself. While Mr. Davies had no HF license, we are advised that
several BARF members did, indeed, communicate with him via e-mail,
including the perpetrator of the famous "rrrrooooooolllll
ccccaaaallll".

As far as the drunken rantings on the NIM board, we feel confident that
this was the work of an impersonator. We stand by our statement that
Mr. Davies is a devout Baptist, a tee-totaler, and perhaps even
secretary-treasurer of his Sunday School class.

Collierville, you say? Stop by KRBC some Sunday. You'll see what Mr.
Davies missed out on. Be some mity-fine sistahs in that palce, dude.
And that Popeye's near the corner of Kirby and Winchester - best fried
chicken in town. At least it was last time I was by there. I wonder
what ever became of the guy who scored my 'fridge box as I was leaving
town. He said something about moving it over to a spot on LaMar near
the state fair grounds. Makes me wonder what his plans are. If you
get my drift.

Old July 19th 05, 03:48 AM
kk4tl

Aww come on, Bro. Les. Be careful - the Davies family is rife with
attorneys at law. If you say the wrong thing on here, I fear you'll
get double teamed by Christy and Jim both. Who needs that.

Now as far as Mr. Davies being drunk and posting filth on the NIM board
- man that's a far stretch from the Sunday School boy we used to know.
Maybe we better get him re-baptized or something.

As for the impersonations, etc. - I suggest you enlist the expertise of
the Athens, AL office of the Lewis-Louis Detective Agency. Please pass
my regards on to Messrs. Lewis and Louis. Their security and
coordination services were exquisite, as usual, for the yearly event at
Dayton. Yep, S-F 05 was the best yet. It's one venue that is
increasing in spite of declining attendance at Hamvention. Maybe I
should send you pictures.