Old July 17th 05, 02:18 AM
VOA SWLer

Default E-Z Hang Antenna Tool

Here's a neat gadget to help you get your wire antenna high in the trees.

According to the testimonials:

Mike, K2CSJ, said, "... Worked like a charm. ..."

Gary, W9VJ, said, "I received my EZ Hang at noon today and had my B&W folded
dipole up where it should be that very afternoon. ... Thank you very much
for a product that really works."

Tony Davis, KN4VL, wrote,"Great idea and great product, I'm a happy customer
and will recommend others to your website."

Howard, W5OM, says, "... I put the wire over the topmost branch, exactly
where I imagined it should go [85 feet high]. ... I know of no other way
I could have managed this, and am perfectly delighted. Thanks for building
these gadgets!"

It's an "EZ HANG" slingshot tool. The URL is
http://www.ezhang.com or
http://www.ezhang.net/store/products_all.php.

Yes, I know it costs a hundred bucks, and anyone can build it. So, there
is no need for anyone to post 'flames.'

The bottom line is: 1) It's expensive. 2) Anyone can make it, but 3) It
works and 4) if you're honest with yourself, it's a lot easier to buy it
than to try and make one yourself.

Finally, I own one and it works. And, I am *not* a salesman for EZ HANG.
I just think it's a great product.

73,
BA

Click on: http://www.ezhang.com or
http://www.ezhang.net/store/products_all.php.

Old July 17th 05, 03:50 AM
kk4tl

4) if you're honest with yourself, it's a lot easier to buy it than to
try and make one yourself.

Ok .. but you can go to WalMart or K-Mart and get the Sling shot, the
reel, 2 small hose clamps and some suitable fishing line and be home
with it in an hour or less.

You can assemble it in 20 minutes or less.

And you can be hanging antennas ** today **.

Rather than order the EZ-Hang today and wait a week or so for it to
arrive.

Not to mention the cost savings of $60.00 or so by making your own.

Old July 17th 05, 04:04 AM
VOA SWLer

kk4tl wrote:

4) if you're honest with yourself, it's a lot easier to buy it than to
try and make one yourself.

Ok .. but you can go to WalMart or K-Mart and get the Sling shot, the
reel, 2 small hose clamps and some suitable fishing line and be home
with it in an hour or less.

You can assemble it in 20 minutes or less.

And you can be hanging antennas ** today **.

Rather than order the EZ-Hang today and wait a week or so for it to
arrive.

Not to mention the cost savings of $60.00 or so by making your own.

Like I said ... "I know it costs a hundred bucks, and anyone can

Old July 17th 05, 04:25 AM
VOA SWLer

Oops! Sorry for the multiple posts.

Old July 17th 05, 06:03 AM

All you need is a piece of rope.
cuhulin

Old July 17th 05, 06:07 AM

Get a sling shot (I used to make them out of tree branches when I was a
kid and bows and arrows too,it's a wonder us kids didn't kill each
other!) (I am a big kid now) and shoot that antenna up there.
cuhulin

Old July 17th 05, 03:13 PM
Jim Hackett

Someone's gonna have to flame you for that TOO!... LOL