Old July 29th 05, 01:11 PM

Look you little idiot...I have worked and live over here in the heart
of Islam...just because you say you adopt Islam back there, and change
your name to Ahemed, Moh'd and the like, it doesn't change what or who
you are. Here right outside of Mekkah, a black man is still called a
******...get it...I not only know but work with the locals here every
day for the past 8 years...the poor have nothing, the middle class has
whatever the upper class cannot take, and the leaders have
everything...the religious leaders feed off of the leaders' charity to
keep the masses in line.

In the Book of the Cow (you are a believer, no???), there is stated the
three classes of men...how can you have individual freedom in a
religion that defies God's love and law???

Nothing changes here, it only get worse in every way except what the
west is trying to do...restore human worth and dignity to these peoples
who have been told to submit to their leaders, and not to God alone.

I have a ton of there propaganda pamphlets produced by the Islamic
International Press...read 'em lately....not I think. Everyone save the
Arabic Muslims are slaves, cattle to be sold and used under a form of
chatel or indentured slavery.

I will tell you about white crazy guys...let's pack you ass back to
where evere you think you belong...you'll find they don't want you as a
burden...they want workers not whiners...you would be beaten or
killed....and before Islam spread, what was your religion...I suppose
you had a choice...Islam is the fastest growing religion only because
of a population boom...in reality and in Africa, Christianity is on the
rise, and Islam on the decline...what to know why...get your butt over
here and see for yourself...but then you'd have to be worth something
to the natives or government here first to even come here.......

Time to drop the "white man" excuse...that is Islamic...blame someone
else for your laziness or choices in life (if you can choose). I do not
blame white or black...Islam is a curse on the free spirit of
men.....only under the firm hand of Salladin did they prosper (keep the
religion in the background)...in fact it is time to dispose of all
organized religions...if you cannot believe in God without the
showmanship and ritual, then you are an unbeliever...and if you have a
direct link to God, then why be beaten 5 times a day to attend prayer.

There is no law or freedom here with or without Islam...and considering
Islam has done absolutely nothing to better the lot of these peoples
than participate in their ritual rape and pillaging, the British were
at least civilized about it.

Facts remain the biggest deterrent to world peace, and the preservation
of the rights and dignity of every man is Islam........despite all that
I see, hear, and do everyday here with REAL MOSLEMS, educated and
successful Muslims who would shun your ignoranance, and have had read
in the Quran, Hidaths and local documents, your comments alone show an
ignorance of the real world over here, and the teachings and tenants of
Islam in its purest and practiced form.

Sell your unqualified opinions to some other ignornant soul..spare me
the BS...maybe I can get someone here to hire you as their driver, tea
boy, or companion....you women and men live apart here in the same
house...rarely see each other before the wedding night...wanna try that
lifestyle????

If you don't like the white man or his culture or his drive to succeed
or his achievements, then pack your butt back to where ever and live
the life you will never find over here....amzing that they are crying
"...freedom.." in every claudestine corner of the home of Islam, and
you want to insult what they respect and long for.

Too bad that freedom of speech and religion are not allowed over
here....Christianity would run so rampant here that ISlam would die off
in 2 to 3 generations. Before you open your mouth, get your facts
straight, or at least speak form personal experience from the Middle
Eastern region. Your just another ignorant fool blaming everyone for
your lot in life rather than being a real man and working your butt off
to get ahead. If you want to help the Islamic brotherhood over here,
then give up the terrorists, and fight for their rights under brutal
dictators and kings ... don't criticize want you don't understand or
know about sir.