Old July 25th 05, 03:20 PM

Mellow sound.Hello Mello Jax,little darling,you are the beer for
meeeee,,,,,
cuhulin

Old July 25th 05, 10:48 PM
SeeingEyeDog

Unfortunately for you, your ears are not perfect either.

"David" wrote

Perfect sound indoors is impossible.

Old July 26th 05, 03:42 AM
Howard

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:38:53 GMT, David wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:37:41 -0700, Howard
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 00:35:29 GMT, David wrote:

On 24 Jul 2005 17:11:58 -0700, wrote:

- something like this.. a subwoofer / Satellite speaker system

http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=752291

Plug ANY radio into this kind of setup.. & you get Great Audio!

This is much cooler, and costs 100s less:

http://www.cambridgesoundworks.com/s...&item=c1md12ee

I think you mis-wrote your thoughts - - - the Cambride system at the
above link is a few hundred more than the Bose system at jr.com.

But these are probably all most people need:

http://www.cambridgesoundworks.com/s...em=c1swzzzz z

Agreed. Cambridge puts out a nice sounding speaker system - of course
anything that Henry Kloss worked on will get my attention. Don't know
how much they'd improve the R75 audio though.

You're right. I thought it was the AM5.

Buy

Other

Sound

Equipment

Not used to seeing anything under $500 from Bose.

I too was surprised at the price - atypical for Bose. Your acronym
for them is humorous.
Old July 26th 05, 02:34 PM
David

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:42:43 -0700, Howard
wrote:

Buy

Other

Sound

Equipment

Not used to seeing anything under $500 from Bose.

I too was surprised at the price - atypical for Bose. Your acronym
for them is humorous.

Ain't mine. Very well known among the A/V Contracting industry.

Old July 26th 05, 08:16 PM
RHF

DaviD - Then 'your' Thoughts must Thunder in 'your' Head. ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old July 26th 05, 08:29 PM
David

On 26 Jul 2005 12:16:19 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

DaviD - Then 'your' Thoughts must Thunder in 'your' Head. ~ RHF
. . . . .

The thunder's in my pants!

Old July 26th 05, 08:32 PM
RHF

David,
Old July 26th 05, 08:34 PM
dxAce

wrote:

DaviD - Then 'your' Thoughts must Thunder in 'your' Head. ~ RHF
. . . . .

The thunder's in my pants!

There's that 'fantasy construct' again.

LMFAO @ the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 26th 05, 10:36 PM
David

On 26 Jul 2005 12:32:22 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

David,
.
Here are two "Add-On" Speakers for most Recevivers :
.
The Hisonic HS-668 Sound Studio amplified stereo speaker
is excellent for use for multi purposes including boosting
the sound volume and improving the audio quality of amatuer
radio transceivers and receivers.
http://www.radios4you.com/hs668-soundstudio-LG.html
.
Sounds Sweet communications speakers maximize intelligibility
from your transceiver, receiver or portable.
http://www.soundssweet.com/
.
These and a Hearing Test will save a few dollars
and let you Hear-All-You-Can-Hear !
.
jm2cw ~ RHF
. . . . .