Old July 28th 05, 04:01 AM

They died because of poitics and politicians.Or,politicians and
politics.We never lost a Battle in Vietnam (I was there too,in 1964 and
so was my brother in 1962 and 1964,he had put in a request to go back to
Vietnam,1964) When the U.S.fed govt hands over a set of papers of where
U.S.A.is going to bomb next (Vietnam Conflict) to the North Vietnamese
in that U.N.building in New York City,how on Earth are we (the Vietnam
Veterans) expected to Win? It was politics and politicians that lost the
Vietnam Conflict.Vietnam Veterans DID NOT LOSE!
cuhulin

Old July 28th 05, 04:36 AM
Radical Right

"Leonard Martin" wrote

We marched over there, stepped into an ongoing civil war, picked a side,
and used our superior technology to kil hundreds of thousands of the
people of that country. And we did it in the name of an obscure concept
called "the domino theory" that, in the unlikely event that it came to
pass, would simply have insulated a part of the world from the utter
insatiability of American business. If any country did that to "real
people", i.e., whites, you would be so incensed that you and your macho
buddies would be breaking out your guns to go fight the good fight
against it. I doubt you'd have any "respect" for that country whatsoever.
The US deserved none either.

Leonard

Unfortunately for you, you have very little knowledge of factual history in
respect to the Vietnam conflict.
It was people like you making ignorant comments such as yours that is
responsible for those millions who perished after the U.S. withdrew in the
resulting Communist death camps of Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam and continues
to this day in Burma, N.Korea, and the Big Red Star - China. Our soldiers,
the allied Vietnamese soldiers, the Hmong, and our own soldiers, all died in
vein. All because of YOU! Your a fine Patriot.

Old July 28th 05, 05:02 AM

Fortunately for me,I have much more common sense than you will ever
have.
cuhulin

Old July 28th 05, 07:28 PM
uncle arnie

Radical Right wrote:

[...]

Too bad the USA rejected the constitution written in 1945 modelled on the
USA's constitution and handed Viet Nam back to the French. This pushed VN
into the communist orbit. We may feel sorry for the soldiers and civilians
killed in the southeast Asian wars, while all the leaders should be held
accountable from all sides.

Subsequent events would suggest the communist threat was illusory, that
short term planning and alliances have lead to subsequent dangerous
circumstances, and it is all really about money and power, and not at all
about principles such as freedom.
Old July 29th 05, 12:38 AM
SeeingEyeDog

He wasn't advocating violence. He was advocating Justice!!!
Had you committed treason like Jane Fonda you would have spent
time in prison or have been shot by a firing squad. I advocate the latter.

Lawyers Henry Mark Holzer and Erika Holzer seeks to make the case that in
fact, Jane Fonda engaged in acts that make her guilty of the actual legal
grounds for treason, which as laid out in the Constitution, defines the act
as "levying War against them, or, in adhering to their Enemies, giving them
Aid and Comfort."

Their conclusion was simply that there was "enough evidence to submit to a
jury, that the jury could have convicted her, and that a conviction probably
would have been upheld on appeal."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...le.asp?ID=1468

"uncle arnie" wrote

Expressing a view and suggesting shooting another person are different
things. This has nothing to do with viewpoints and everything to do with
advocating violence.

Old July 29th 05, 01:05 AM
SeeingEyeDog

Woulda, coulda, blah blah blah.
The Facts of MURDER's of millions upon millions BY COMMUNIST GOVERNMENTS
EVERYWHERE speaks for itself. That's is one little factoid that you have
no basis to excuse or deny. Yet, you are full of propagandist excuses.
But why should anyone have expected anything less.

The responsibility of those millions dead rests upon YOU!

Old July 29th 05, 01:52 AM

www.devilfinder.com thekerrydance.mid
Oh,to think of it,Oh,to dream of it,fills my heart with tears!
cuhulin

Old July 29th 05, 08:09 PM
uncle arnie

What you suggest is justice is actually lynching. It would be interesting
to actually have such a trial BEFORE the execution. Such a trial would
provide a forum where the accused could raise all of the issues, including
the lawfulness of the war.

Old July 29th 05, 09:10 PM

Yeah!
cuhulin

Old July 29th 05, 09:51 PM
Brian Hill

"Leonard Martin" wrote in message

We marched over there, stepped into an ongoing civil war, picked a side,
and used our superior technology to kil hundreds of thousands of the
people of that country. And we did it in the name of an obscure concept
called "the domino theory" that, in the unlikely event that it came to
pass, would simply have insulated a part of the world from the utter
insatiability of American business. If any country did that to "real
people", i.e., whites, you would be so incensed that you and your macho
buddies would be breaking out your guns to go fight the good fight
against it. I doubt you'd have any "respect" for that country whatsoever.
The US deserved none either.

Leonard

And your next lesson will be the spelling of the word "DOLT"

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe