Old July 30th 05, 04:24 AM

I saw too much when I was at my webtv Alice user name over there at one
of them webtv rooms.I declare,them gals have no modesty whatsoever :{)
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 05:01 AM

Honus,you are under the impression I am abuseing my dog.YOU are
mistaken! I tell you this,you will never get any quarter from me!
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 05:08 AM

Honus,m II,you ever come to Jackson,Mississippi,I WILL RUIN YOU!
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 05:55 AM
Honus

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message
However, the killing of any person without benefit of a trial is

murder,
irregardless of the crime of which they are accused.

Irregardless isn't a word, either.

From Merriam Webster online:

One entry found for irregardless.

Main Entry: ir·re·gard·less
Pronunciation: "ir-i-'gärd-l&s
Function: adverb
Etymology: probably blend of irrespective and regardless
nonstandard : REGARDLESS
usage Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early

20th
century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of
usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark
about it is that "there is no such word." There is such a word, however.

It
is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to
time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it

is
still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

I still say it ain't a word.

Old July 30th 05, 05:59 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:

I take it you have never seen the movie "A Cristmas Story" ?

Nope. I've seen something similar, though...

No you haven't. Nothing is similar to it. It's one of the crowning moments
in the history of American Cinema...Hell, cinema everywhere.

I triple-dog-dare you to disagree with me...I'll put your eye out!
Bumpus's...sonsabitches!

Old July 31st 05, 05:02 PM
SeeingEyeDog

http://www.newseum.org/pulitzer/html/5/

"Brenda Ann" wrote

Lynching, so far as I am aware, refers to hanging of a person without
benefit of a trial. The definition could have changed.

Old August 1st 05, 06:08 PM
uncle arnie

Brenda Ann wrote:

"SeeingEyeDog" wrote in message
The death penalty is a possible sentence for Treason. Only a leftist

commie
sympathizer would refer to it as a lynching - LOL.

Lynching, so far as I am aware, refers to hanging of a person without
benefit of a trial. The definition could have changed.. YMMV.

Lynch. It would appear to have a general and specific meaning:

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 [gcide]

Lynch \Lynch\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Lynched; p. pr. & vb. n.
Lynching.] [See Note under Lynch law.]
To inflict punishment upon, especially death, without the
forms of law, as when a mob captures and hangs a suspected
person. See Lynch law.
[1913 Webster]

WordNet (r) 2.0 [wn]

lynch
v : kill without legal sanction; "The blood-thirsty mob lynched
the alleged killer of the child"
Old August 1st 05, 10:04 PM

Sean Connery blast hollywood Idiots.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 10:12 PM

There is a JR Lynch Road (part of that Road is about three quarters of a
mile South (South is always best) of where I live here in Jackson and if
I look in my phonebook,there probally are quite a few Lynch's listed
there.I know a woman by the last name of Lynch.She is about thirty years
old and she is from Limerick,Ireland and she works at Fado's Irish Pub
in Buckhead (Atlanta area) Georgia.
cuhulin