Old July 27th 05, 01:22 PM
Lucky

"kk4tl" wrote in message
ups.com...
The AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday
that it had raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide" after
the recent attacks in Great Britain.

The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate".

The raise was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's
white flag factory, effectively disabling their military.

That was great! I found it funny this early in the morning too It's true
too that's why it's even funnier. I hear the French sell guns too.

Perfect condition only dropped once....

Lucky

Lucky

Old July 27th 05, 10:05 PM
Pete

"kk4tl" wrote in message
ups.com...
The AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday
that it had raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide" after
the recent attacks in Great Britain.

The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate".

The raise was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's
white flag factory, effectively disabling their military.

I guess you're from that "Freedom Fries" constituency. I think the US
population is in part still showing the thinning of the gene pool from the
Civil War.
Peter

Old July 27th 05, 10:24 PM
dxAce

Pete wrote:

"kk4tl" wrote in message
ups.com...
The AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday
that it had raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide" after
the recent attacks in Great Britain.

The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate".

The raise was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's
white flag factory, effectively disabling their military.

I guess you're from that "Freedom Fries" constituency. I think the US
population is in part still showing the thinning of the gene pool from the
Civil War.

Yeah right... and you're in CanaDuh... that's certainly something to brag about.

LMAO at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old July 27th 05, 10:51 PM

Well,I happen to own a blow up doll.(it's a blonde) My old buddy gave it
to me a few years ago for Christmas.I took it out of the box and looked
at it and I put it right straight back in the box and there she sits on
a shelf in one of my closets.PS,I never blew that blow up doll up
either.
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 04:43 AM

Blow up doll has all the holes in all the right places,three holes.You
want to buy it?
cuhulin

Old July 28th 05, 07:00 PM
uncle arnie

kk4tl wrote:

The AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday
that it had raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide" after
the recent attacks in Great Britain.

The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate".

The raise was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's
white flag factory, effectively disabling their military.

Why do Americans only disparage the French when all other European countries
also disagree with the Iraq attack and the Brits with their PM Tony Blair?
Old July 28th 05, 07:06 PM
John Smith

Because we realize they (the european countries) are only ****ed because we are
the ones stealing the oil now, and before it was them with mainly french oil
well technicians?

John

Old July 28th 05, 07:06 PM
dxAce

uncle arnie wrote:

kk4tl wrote:

The AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday
that it had raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide" after
the recent attacks in Great Britain.

The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate".

The raise was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's
white flag factory, effectively disabling their military.

Why do Americans only disparage the French when all other European countries
also disagree with the Iraq attack and the Brits with their PM Tony Blair?

Sheesh... not only a 'tard boy, but a dense 'tard boy at that.

Here's a clue, 'tard boy... it doesn't neessarily have anything to do at all
with Iraq.

I know, I know... 'tards like to attach the motivation to do anything with Iraq.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 28th 05, 07:13 PM

Because the frogs are Surrender Monkeys.
cuhulin

The Stupid French J. D. B. General 2 December 13th 04 12:39 AM
RCI B04 dxAce Shortwave 0 October 28th 04 08:56 PM
VT Communications B'04 Mike Terry Shortwave 1 October 12th 04 07:14 PM
Can we count on the French General 0 October 10th 03 11:20 AM
Can we count on the French General 0 October 10th 03 11:20 AM