Old August 1st 05, 01:40 AM

I saw a website about that Noni juice stuff a few days ago.It might have
been at www.mercola.com or a similar website where I saw it.It is
high priced too.Bunch of high priced nonsense in my opinion.I never fall
for those quack 'meds'.In fact,I don't take any meds at all.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 01:49 AM
yachtboy!

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 16:49:51 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

PJ:

Probably works

Willing to bet the life of someone you love?

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis
Old August 1st 05, 02:13 AM

New Venezuelan TV Network for Latin America Outrages Wahington.
www.pravda.ru Now,that is very odd.Washington (and bush) is very happy
that America's Borders are open to illegal aliens and open to terrorist
coming across our Borders.Humph! What are they squawking about?
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 02:20 AM
John Smith

yacht:

Naa, actually, I have them get a glucose test kit (or whatever they use), taper
meds and try the natural way, if it worked it would show, if not, they would
need the meds, no rocket science there...

I have tried some of the natural methods since I dated a girl into it, some of
it works and works well... some may be phony, you have to be careful and know
what you are doing...

Personally, I like taking part in maintaining my health, as opposed to tossing
money at a doctor who speaks to me like a "GOD."

Whatever floats your boat...

John

Old August 1st 05, 02:31 AM
Brenda Ann

wrote:

PJ:

Probably works

Willing to bet the life of someone you love?

Just saw something on the news about how they've been able to CURE diabetes
in mice. Not only did they obliterate the disease, but once the disease was
gone, the mice actually grew new cells to replace the damaged ones.

Let's hope they can apply this to humans in the not-too-distant future.

Old August 1st 05, 02:36 AM
Brenda Ann

http://www.iacoccafoundation.org/bos...e_diabetes.htm

Old August 1st 05, 02:47 AM
John Smith

Brenda:

Sounds interesting, I will take a peek... thanks...

John

Old August 1st 05, 02:53 AM
John Smith

cuhulin:

When things don't make sense, there is usually a VERY GOOD REASON.

If they leave the borders wide open to terrorists, such as they have, doesn't
it suggest this is just a cooked up "scare the people" scheme? If it looks
like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck, walks like a duck--it is
probably a underhanded scheme into scaring us into giving up rights, throwing
money at the rich, letting they rape the natural resources of other countries,
etc, etc...

Get real, you ain't dreaming, this is real weird stuff going on here!

It is scary times we live in when our public servants start calling themselves
"leaders", ignore the majority of people and vote in laws, rules and
regulations against our will and look at us as if we are complete morons which
don't even know it is going on!

John

Old August 1st 05, 03:40 AM

Yep,Lee Iacocca,a great guy and very smart too.He saved Chrysler's
bacon.One of the things Chrysler company used to do was instead of
building cars to customers orders,Chrysler used to build a certain
number of different models of cars and let them sit on the parking lots
of auto dealers and a lot of the cars,the customers didn't care about
buying,those cars would sit there and sit there all year long and be
rusting out.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 03:43 AM

Gee Whiz,I am not dreaming our U.S.Borders are open to illegal aliens
and terrorist.
cuhulin