Old July 30th 05, 10:52 AM
yachtboy!

Default very odd

6090 09:40utc Bible interspersed with Blue Suede Shoes ?
Ah well, to each his/her own...

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis
Old July 30th 05, 02:28 PM
David

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 04:52:07 -0500, yachtboy!
wrote:

6090 09:40utc Bible interspersed with Blue Suede Shoes ?
Ah well, to each his/her own...

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

I'm sure you're a very nice person. I do not get your ''joke''at all.

Why is pointing out bad potato salad relevant to diabetes?

Old July 30th 05, 02:39 PM
Tony Meloche

wrote:

6090 09:40utc Bible interspersed with Blue Suede Shoes ?
Ah well, to each his/her own...

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

I'm sure you're a very nice person. I do not get your ''joke''at all.

Why is pointing out bad potato salad relevant to diabetes?

I think it's just that an uninvited guest constantly pointing out that
this or that may be spoiled is a good definition of a real nusiance.

Diabetes, if a person has it, is a good example of a real nusiance, too.

Tony

Old July 30th 05, 02:53 PM
yachtboy!

wrote:

6090 09:40utc Bible interspersed with Blue Suede Shoes ?
Ah well, to each his/her own...

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

I'm sure you're a very nice person. I do not get your ''joke''at all.

Why is pointing out bad potato salad relevant to diabetes?

I think it's just that an uninvited guest constantly pointing out that
this or that may be spoiled is a good definition of a real nusiance.

Diabetes, if a person has it, is a good example of a real nusiance, too.

Tony

BINGO!
And yes, I'm diabetic.

==========
Old July 30th 05, 03:21 PM
Burr

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

I'm sure you're a very nice person. I do not get your ''joke''at all.

Why is pointing out bad potato salad relevant to diabetes?

I think it's just that an uninvited guest constantly pointing out that
this or that may be spoiled is a good definition of a real nusiance.

Diabetes, if a person has it, is a good example of a real nusiance, too.

Tony

BINGO!
And yes, I'm diabetic.

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

YUP, I'm a diabetic also and I have learned that if it taste good I can't
have it.
But I'm doing 5.6 last checkup.

Burr

Old July 31st 05, 12:09 AM
Brenda Ann

"Burr" wrote in message

YUP, I'm a diabetic also and I have learned that if it taste good I can't
have it.
But I'm doing 5.6 last checkup.

5.6?? What number is that? I try in vain to keep my blood glucose below 120
(except, of course, right after meals). Sometimes, if I actually starve
myself, and eat nothing for most of a day, I can get it down to around 85
(low end first thing in the morning is SUPPOSED to be around 60, I've yet to
have it below 116)..

Old July 31st 05, 12:48 AM

Thought Diet & Excersize helped with this...

& Yes, anything that tastes good, I can't have..

Old July 30th 05, 09:33 PM

Diabetes is nothing to joke about.I Know! www.stdom.com Health
Library.
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 06:21 PM
Jim Shaffer

wrote:

6090 09:40utc Bible interspersed with Blue Suede Shoes ?
Ah well, to each his/her own...

That's Gene Scott. Quite a character. Too bad he's dead.

Old July 30th 05, 06:33 PM

I am going to the Sears store at Metocenter Mall
www.metromalljackson.com about 275 footsteps South (South is always
best) to check out something and then to the Goodwill store to see what
kind of junk I don't need.Of course,flirtin with the wimmins all
along.Got to have a little fun once in a while.
cuhulin