Old August 1st 05, 04:21 AM
John Smith

cuhulin:

Uh, yeah, pretty much...

John

wrote in message
Gee Whiz,I am not dreaming our U.S.Borders are open to illegal aliens
and terrorist.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 04:43 AM

y'all read news articles about the Mexican drug cartel along our
Southern U.S.Border same as I read the articles.We have War right along
our Southern Border and what is fed govt (HUMPH!,fed govt!,What A
JOKE!,Biggest Ponzie scheme on Earth!) doing about it and the illegal
aliens and terrorist,Little or NOTHING,in my opinion.We have American
Troops baby sitting in the former Yugoslavia.I say bring them home and
protect our U.S.Borders.By the way,fed govt doesn't like the
Minutemen,whom are doing a Great Job,the Minutemen are.
www.mexidata.info
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 05:01 AM

Oklahoma City Police Report on Tinker AFB Incident.
www.homelandsecurityus.com Article links to www.ktok.com Did
those terrorist come across our U.S.Border illegally,legally? I don't
know.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 05:36 AM

www.devilfinder.com Oklahoma City Police Report on TAF Base Incident
Some interesting reading there,if y'all are so inclined.I Believe the
Fumbling Bumbling Idiots (F.B.I.) are covering up.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 06:07 AM

mueller Under Fire For Unreviewed Surveillance Backlog.
,,,,,,,,,,Hindered efforts to prevent terrorism attacks.
www.infowars.com It is Never ever proper to ever spell any
politician's name wih a Capital letter because they are All Lower than
Dirt.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 07:30 AM
Honus

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

Just saw something on the news about how they've been able to CURE

diabetes
in mice. Not only did they obliterate the disease, but once the disease

was
gone, the mice actually grew new cells to replace the damaged ones.

Let's hope they can apply this to humans in the not-too-distant future.

http://www.iacoccafoundation.org/bos...e_diabetes.htm

I am -so- glad you posted that link. Thanks!

Old August 1st 05, 09:56 PM

www.stratfor.com Daily Analysis.U.K,.Italy: Anti-Terrorism
Raids.Italy: Working To Keep A Lid On The Militant Threat.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 09:57 PM

Italian Spaghettie Benders.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 10:33 PM

If anybody is interested,there is an update article by Douglas J.
Hagmann at www.homelandsecurityus.com concerning Tinker Air Force
Base,Oklahoma City,Oklahoma.
cuhulin