Old August 1st 05, 10:51 PM
rtc

Even the UFO crowd dislikes this guy:

http://www.martiansgohome.com/smear/v52/ss050615.htm

wrote in message
Kids sell Lemonade for a dollar a glass. www.worldnetdaily.com If
you are in or near Coshocton,Ohio,stop by on Cambridge Road and pay a
dollar or two for some Lemonade.They want to go vacation.
cuhulin

Old August 2nd 05, 07:23 AM

Mike O'Brien: Ozarks man to tour with his 'space doo-doo'
www.springfieldnews-leader.com Haw Haw Haw! something to laugh meself
to sleep about,nite nite y'all.I need to get my beauty sleep.
cuhulin

i confess Steveo CB 18 December 15th 04 05:20 AM
Rowboats Vets for Truth Burr Shortwave 3 September 19th 04 04:00 AM
(OT) - another 'rant' by the Phony & Forged '"bh" - The Truth ? RHF Shortwave 0 May 19th 04 11:14 PM