Old August 5th 05, 10:53 PM

Hey limeyland ian.limeyland is tipping upwards at the north end and
downwards at the south end.(why do you think they put those flood gates
in the Thames River in the London area back in the 1960's?! You wouldn't
want me to have my hand on a magic switch that would tip you over right
now!,would you? You have NO idea of how much I HATE brits! I wish you NO
good will.I am Scotch Irish by Ancestry.
cuhulin

Old August 6th 05, 08:10 PM

Scots are not brits,BITCH!
cuhulin

Old August 6th 05, 08:13 PM

You ignoramous worthless Whoar!
cuhulin

Old August 6th 05, 09:14 PM
Ian Smith

wrote in message
Hey limeyland ian.limeyland is tipping upwards at the north end and
downwards at the south end.(why do you think they put those flood
gates
in the Thames River in the London area back in the 1960's?! You
wouldn't
want me to have my hand on a magic switch that would tip you over
right
now!,would you? You have NO idea of how much I HATE brits! I wish
you NO
good will.I am Scotch Irish by Ancestry.
cuhulin

You're entitled to your opinions. If you're going to hate the
"Brits", why not concentrate on the English, and leave us Scots alone?

In case you didn't realise, very few people in Scotland regard
themselves as being British.

Old August 7th 05, 02:59 AM

I knew that,I have known since I was a little boy a million years ago
that very few Scots regard themselves as brits.
cuhulin

Old August 6th 05, 10:24 AM
To Lose Lautrec

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 22:27:20 +0100, "Ian Smith"
wrote:

wrote in message
There is a tenth planet in our solar system that has been recently
discovered.Maybe we can go live there after we make Earth
uninhabitible.
cuhulin

If you go there, you might get a frosty reception.

Yeah, but Cuhulin can heat the place easily - he just needs to take
all of the hot air that he normally puts into this NG, LOL!

Old August 6th 05, 08:09 PM

Love me,Bitch!
cuhulin

Old August 6th 05, 08:17 PM

F.....g Piece of S..t thinks knows more than I know!
cuhulin