Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 3rd 05, 12:26 PM

WANTED Palomar am loop ,Radio+ Quantom AM loop or similar active
(preamplified ) am broadcast band loop antenna .contact David N4XCE at
1-251-478-8823 or

-------------------------------
I own a McKay Dymek DA5 and have compared it in a side by side
test to the Palomar. Both do a credible job. However from research
for a friend I think the Kiwa loop will perform much better.
See the link at: http://www.kiwa.com/pktloop.html
See the reviews at:http://www.kiwa.com/review.html

I would love to try one of these heads up against my DA5, but
based on these reviews and some others that I have read, I
think the Kiwa is much better.

A friend moved to central KA and wanted to listen to WHAS
in Lossyville KY. He was going to buy one when he found
WHAS is available via the web.

Terry