Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 3rd 05, 04:09 PM

cuhu wrote:
I never heard of Lossyville,KY before.I used to listen to WHAS out of
Louisville,Kentucky when I was at Fort Knox,Kentucky and I can pick up
WHAS on any of my radios pretty good at night time,I am about 479 miles
South of Louisville,Kentucky.
cuhulin
There is a mild inter city rivil between Lexington and Louisvile.
Hence the nasty name calling.
Louisville has a great zoo, a great art museum and that is about
it. People are nasty and surely and drive even worse then the fools
here in Lexington.

Terry