Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 6th 05, 05:21 AM

Default Airhead America network.

I got an email from Lars Larson tonight at one of my other webtv
addresses.He says read the fishwrapper.Airhead America took money from a
childrens charity to finance it's operation.David Reinhard will have a
column on the Air America in Sunday's Oregonian.If you email Lars Larson
at Lars can tell you more about it.Oregonian has a
website,I think.Lars is on the air right now.
cuhulin