Old August 6th 05, 08:18 AM

Default The TRUTH about maryanne

Bundgrum (Bundrum?) Hospital Bangkok,Thailand.I once saw a program on tv
a few years ago about that Hospital.A very good Hospital and low
prices,according to the program on tv that I saw.Whoever Maryanne Kehoe
is,I dont wish that person any ill will.
cuhulin

Old August 6th 05, 08:24 AM

I did a www.devilfinder.com for,Bundgrum Hospital Bangkok Thailand
So mabey it's Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok,Thailand.Whatever.
cuhulin

Old August 6th 05, 03:59 PM

About five something years ago,I saw a cartoon pencil sketch on the
internet of a big fat woman (I want a big fat woman to keep me shady in
the summertime and warm in the wintertime) who was using a homemade rope
hoist rig to pull herself up out of the bathtub.I wish I could find that
certain cartoon picture again.
cuhulin

Old August 6th 05, 04:00 PM

Please dont insult Carp Fish like that.
cuhulin

Old August 6th 05, 05:06 PM

alt.support.srs? Thanks,I am fixin to send that news group to one of my
webtv Save Folders. (it amounts to bookmarkin,computer wise) (but I have
to go wee wee first)
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 04:23 AM

Godzilla is my Hero.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 08:21 AM

La La La.
cuhulin

Maryanne Kehoe died Regnad Kcin Shortwave 21 March 20th 05 11:31 AM
THE TRUTH ABOUT NEW JERSEY SUNRISE aka HIGH ROLLER Train CB 2 December 19th 04 06:30 PM
Rowboats Vets for Truth Burr Shortwave 3 September 19th 04 04:00 AM
(OT) - another 'rant' by the Phony & Forged '"bh" - The Truth ? RHF Shortwave 0 May 19th 04 11:14 PM