Old August 6th 05, 05:28 PM
Burr

Default cuhulin

I think you said something about yourself along time ago but I don't
remember all of it.

Would you say a few words about yourself, the name "cuhulin" you choose and
why, what interest do you have in the "MP's" and please include your real
first name (for some reason I think it was Steve)

TIA,

Burr

Old August 6th 05, 06:23 PM

My real first name,James.cuhulin,Cattle Raid Of Cooley.Look it up on the
internet.I am out the door now.
cuhulin
(Tir na nOg)

Old August 6th 05, 07:03 PM
David

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 12:23:42 -0500, wrote:

Cattle Raid Of Cooley

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/timelin...tle_raid.shtml

Old August 7th 05, 04:40 AM
Tom Holden

"Burr" wrote in message
I think you said something about yourself along time ago but I don't
remember all of it.

Would you say a few words about yourself, the name "cuhulin" you choose
and why, what interest do you have in the "MP's" and please include your
real first name (for some reason I think it was Steve)

TIA,

Burr

A little googling turns up:

James Larry Ryan,
1304 Denson Ave
Jackson Mississippi 39209
http://www.allaudios.org/detail-11188354.html

(on WWW most frequently appears as Larry)
~65 yrs old,
Vietnam vet 1964
http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache...=en&lr=lang_en ;
former e-mail , sometimes identified himself as
"tain"

Cuhulin is a variant of Cuchulain.
http://www.english.emory.edu/DRAMA/YeatsHawk.html
Also Cuchulainn, Cu Chulainn, Cúchulainn, Cú Chulainn
Cuchulain is "the usual name of the hero Setanta; son of the god Lug and of
Dechtire, and foster-son of Sualtaim (pronounced Cuhulin)".
http://vassun.vassar.edu/~sttaylor/Cooley/Names.html

A different pronunciation is heard he
http://content.answers.com/main/content/img/pron.gif

According to BBC, the Irish legend of Cuchulain is:
"Brave youngster, fathered by a sky god, chokes dog with ball, changes his
name and single handedly faces invading army in war over prize bull. The
Irish can tell a good yarn can`t they? This rather simplified, and purposely
irreverent summation refers to one of the most famous Celtic heroes of all
time: Cuchulain, the hound of Ulster."
and...
"Tain Bo Cuailnge (Cattle Raid of Cooley) is the oldest vernacular tale in
western Europe. It tells the tale of our hero, Cuchulain, fighting off the
armies of Queen Maeve of Connacht, over a prize brown bull. "

http://www.bbc.co.uk/legacies/myths_..._7/index.shtml

Tom

Old August 7th 05, 04:55 AM
Tom Holden

Correction: http://www.answers.com/C%C3%BAchulainn

Old August 7th 05, 05:01 AM
m II

Tom Holden wrote:

"Brave youngster, fathered by a sky god, chokes dog with ball...

Now we're getting somewhere. His peculiar behavior has some ancient roots..

mike

Old August 7th 05, 05:47 AM

I was born in Carthage,Mississippi,November 5,1941.(it was at about 3:30
on a Wednesday afternoon in my grandfathers big old house that him and
his brother built from scratch with their very own hands.(according to
my birth certificate) (by the way,why do we need a da.n birth
certificate any da.n way?,to prove we were born? I have always wondered
about that) www.thecarthaginian.com If I dont croak before
November 5,2005,by my reckoning,that will put me at sixty four years
young.Now,you tell ME! I dont know how young I am!
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 05:52 AM

Yeah,you tell ME!,,, Duplesis Eliywisis Jones! Tell ME!,You DUMBO! Tell
ME! what I! dont know about the CATTLE RAID OF COOLEY.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 05:52 AM

S.... YOU!
cuhulin