Old August 7th 05, 02:49 AM

It is whatever I say it is because I never lie.Rainbow,Rainbo,same
same.Look in an Austin,Texas phone book.There are libraries here that
have out of state phone books.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 07:20 AM

I love straight wimmin.Dont call me crazy.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 07:36 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

You love Cahooglin mike. lol

gag me with a spoon...NO..WAIT..STOP!

That sounds too much like LOON!

mike (whew..that was close...)

Old August 7th 05, 07:06 AM

What! I dont steal! I pay my money for EVERYTHING! i GET! Are you
calling me a thief!?
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 08:30 AM
Honus

wrote in message
What! I dont steal! I pay my money for EVERYTHING! i GET! Are you
calling me a thief!?

I am.You stole from the less fortunate. You said so yourself. You bragged
about it.

You're lower than ****, as is anyone else that would steal from a charity.

Old August 7th 05, 07:07 AM

You are one sick sob!
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 07:18 AM

I admit that I once posted at www.bianca.com in the Womens Topics
section,(I dont lie) that I was a female girl and something about a
dog.I was only having fun.,,, I admit that,sue me! (I dont remember if I
was drunk or not at the time,I just dont know) Yes,I do have another
webtv address (six of them,actually) that is a female name and yes,once
in a great while,I pretend that I am a female to them wimmins.Is there
anything so d..n wrong with that? I have to have a little fun once in a
while or I would go crazy.Sure,at the Goodwill store,I will try on
ladies hats and hold up ladies thingys in front of me just for kicks,but
them wimmins and customers over there know I am straight an only funnin
around.Come on,sue me!
cuhulin