Old August 7th 05, 12:36 PM
Brad

Default WTF Cuhulin

What the hell are you raving on about? There are 25 posts from you this
morning and none have any quotes to previous conversations.

That makes 25 incoherent ramblings filled with sad vitriol from you and no
point of reference.

Jesus Cuhulin, you are a pathetic laughing stock.

Brad.

Old August 7th 05, 02:14 PM
Jeff

"Brad" bradvk2qq AT w6ir.com wrote in message ...
What the hell are you raving on about? There are 25 posts from you this
morning and none have any quotes to previous conversations.

That makes 25 incoherent ramblings filled with sad vitriol from you and no
point of reference.

I'll second that......... If you're going to post something,, include
the quote you're referring to. Otherwise you look like some rambling
psych. ward patient.

Old August 7th 05, 04:05 PM
Polly

Brad wrote:
What the hell are you raving on about? There are 25 posts from you this
morning and none have any quotes to previous conversations.

That makes 25 incoherent ramblings filled with sad vitriol from you and no
point of reference.

Jesus Cuhulin, you are a pathetic laughing stock.

Brad.

He is an obese drunken retard. Lives in a ghetto-like neighborhood.

He is the laughing stock of usenet.

George Ashley W4FQF

Old August 7th 05, 04:34 PM

I live in a nice old house in a nice neighborhood and if I want to sit
here in my own house and get drunk,that is my right.I dont live in
Massatwobumps where some of those Massatwobumpers "think" folks dont
have the right to get drunk in their own homes.Hey,Tennessee Polly want
a cracker,y'all still shooting and killing poor inocent folks dogs in
their cars? You come here and try! to shoot my dog,you better bring
everybody in Tennessee to help you! I have to watch Hannie Caulder movie
on tv now.I saw her at Shannon Wright Compound near Vinh Long in
1964,Bob Hope U.S.O.tour and I wanted to "do" her then.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 04:35 PM

My name isn't James cuhulin.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 04:50 PM
David

On 7 Aug 2005 08:05:47 -0700, "Polly" wrote:

Brad wrote:
What the hell are you raving on about? There are 25 posts from you this
morning and none have any quotes to previous conversations.

That makes 25 incoherent ramblings filled with sad vitriol from you and no
point of reference.

Jesus Cuhulin, you are a pathetic laughing stock.

Brad.

He is an obese drunken retard. Lives in a ghetto-like neighborhood.

He is the laughing stock of usenet.

George Ashley W4FQF

Try harder. I'm sure you can offend a few more groups...

Old August 7th 05, 04:59 PM

I have to give credit to Polly,he is even uglier than I am.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 08:17 PM
Telamon

In article zOnJe.245554$xm3.139892@attbi_s21,
"Jeff" wrote:

"Brad" bradvk2qq AT w6ir.com wrote in message
What the hell are you raving on about? There are 25 posts from you this
morning and none have any quotes to previous conversations.

That makes 25 incoherent ramblings filled with sad vitriol from you and no
point of reference.

I'll second that......... If you're going to post something,,
include
the quote you're referring to. Otherwise you look like some rambling
psych. ward patient.

If people would just stop responding to the Troll and kill file him he
would go away.

I just thought I would post an obvious response to your obviously
rhetorical post.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

cuhulin Burr Shortwave 26 August 8th 05 01:30 AM
Cuhulin looking for love??? Les Shortwave 7 April 24th 05 12:22 PM
Cuhulin and David melt down, audio at 11 running dogg Shortwave 5 March 6th 05 07:06 PM
James Larry Ryan aka cuhulin GMX Shortwave 33 February 24th 05 03:44 PM