Old August 8th 05, 11:22 PM
Jim Hackett

Default ILG Database, what a joke!

I fill out a request for a password, several months ago and today I get an
email stating
"No passwords for fake address"
If it's a fake address, how the hell did I get the email??????
Then when I go to reply, I get a "message rejected by server" notice.
What a Freakin' joke...

Old August 8th 05, 11:26 PM
Brian Hill

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
news
I fill out a request for a password, several months ago and today I get an
email stating
"No passwords for fake address"
If it's a fake address, how the hell did I get the email??????
Then when I go to reply, I get a "message rejected by server" notice.
What a Freakin' joke...

a.. Passwords for ILGRadio are not available for those who are using a
freemail (freemailer) e-mail address
(e.g. hotmail, yahoo, altavista, bigfoot, netscape, usa.com, hotbot, gmx,
web.de, freenet.de, ...)
From these freemailers (some of them are selling e-mail addresses to
commercial SPAMERS) we received a lot of unwanted SPAM MAILS during the past
without stopping. Therefore we donīt wish to receive any mail from those
providers !

Are you using a freemailer Jim?

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

Old August 8th 05, 11:41 PM
Brian Hill

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
k.net...
Nope! People PC. 9.95/month.....

? Who knows.

B.H.

Old August 8th 05, 11:42 PM
yachtboy!

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:22:12 GMT, "Jim Hackett"
wrote:

I fill out a request for a password, several months ago and today I get an
email stating
"No passwords for fake address"
If it's a fake address, how the hell did I get the email??????
Then when I go to reply, I get a "message rejected by server" notice.
What a Freakin' joke...

Got mine today, using my isp email account.
The site does mention not to use a "free" account.
The last few years I have always used my Yahoo account, but since he
changed the rules, I had no problem obliging...

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

Old August 8th 05, 11:47 PM
Jim Hackett

Eh, who needs 'em? I've been doing fine without it for the last 35 years.
It WAS nice of them to at least acknowledge the fact (months later) that I
applied for a password...

Old August 9th 05, 09:25 PM
KA6UUP

wrote:

I fill out a request for a password, several months ago and today I get an
email stating
"No passwords for fake address"
If it's a fake address, how the hell did I get the email??????
Then when I go to reply, I get a "message rejected by server" notice.
What a Freakin' joke...

Got mine today, using my isp email account.
The site does mention not to use a "free" account.
The last few years I have always used my Yahoo account, but since he
changed the rules, I had no problem obliging...

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

Well, I am definitely NOT using a free emailer, and I got a similar
response.
Old August 9th 05, 10:04 PM

If you start looking for a good email provider,I reccomend
www.eudora.com (I use it) It isn't free though but well worth it.
cuhulin

Old August 11th 05, 10:49 PM
Yodar

Jim Hackett wrote:
Nope! People PC. 9.95/month.....

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
news
I fill out a request for a password, several months ago and today I get

an

email stating
"No passwords for fake address"
If it's a fake address, how the hell did I get the email??????
Then when I go to reply, I get a "message rejected by server" notice.
What a Freakin' joke...

a.. Passwords for ILGRadio are not available for those who are using a
freemail (freemailer) e-mail address
(e.g. hotmail, yahoo, altavista, bigfoot, netscape, usa.com, hotbot, gmx,
web.de, freenet.de, ...)
From these freemailers (some of them are selling e-mail addresses to
commercial SPAMERS) we received a lot of unwanted SPAM MAILS during the

past

without stopping. Therefore we donīt wish to receive any mail from those
providers !

Are you using a freemailer Jim?

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

I got my password yesterday as soon as I used something other than

yahoo.com

Yodar