Old August 18th 05, 04:47 PM

Mostly,it is decent Citizens of U.S.A.who own Guns.More Guns,Less crime.
www.jacksoncrime.org Now Drop and gimme me fifthy!
cuhulin

Old August 18th 05, 07:31 PM
RedOctober

Mostly,it is decent Citizens of U.S.A.who own Guns.More Guns,Less crime.
www.jacksoncrime.org Now Drop and gimme me fifthy!
cuhulin

The UK is a lost cause....

The man was wearing a trenchcoat.... a garment that is somehow
connected to anarchism, terrorism, and anti-social behavior.

Looks like I am going to wear my trenchcoat more often, maybe i'll
throw in a set of combat boots and camo too. But luckily in the USA we
have laws that sort of protect us from being shot SS Nazi Germany
style.

Old August 18th 05, 08:53 PM

Maybe we should all just go naked? Nothing to see here!
cuhulin

Old August 18th 05, 09:03 PM
Brian

The man was wearing a trenchcoat....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4163568.stm

There's a picture of the guy after he'd been shot in the head seven times
about mid-way down the page; he was not wearing a trench coat.....not that
it matters much now.

-Brian

Old August 18th 05, 10:36 PM

Dime bag laura welch bush FAILED! to STOP at a STOP sign in
Midland,Texas and her highschool boyfiend died of a broken neck as a
result of that.What do y'all think would have happened to me if I failed
(I obey all rules of the road) to STOP at a STOP sign and it caused
injury or death to someone? I wouldn't get off scott free nor would I
want to! Dime bag laura welch bush is s......g somebody else,not
g.w.bush.
cuhulin

Old August 19th 05, 02:29 AM

Any information anywhere of how long it was after he left his room/flat
(whatever the h... they call it over there?) and when the murdering
b......s "cops" decided to murder him?
cuhulin

Old August 19th 05, 02:30 AM
Honus

"Brian" wrote in message
nk.net...
The man was wearing a trenchcoat....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4163568.stm

There's a picture of the guy after he'd been shot in the head seven times
about mid-way down the page; he was not wearing a trench coat.....not that
it matters much now.

I'm not much into conspiracy theories, but I've got to call -bull****- on
this statement:

"The BBC has also learned the shooting was not captured on Stockwell Tube's
CCTV because police officers had removed the cameras' disks for their
investigation into the suicide bomb suspects who boarded the train at the
same station the previous day. "

So, they pull the disks out and don't replace them, effectively denying
themselves an obviously useful tool in the event of a second attack? Look at
the info gleaned from the disks, and then tell me that they didn't bother
replacing them. That just stinks of cover-up. It's beyond incompetence, and
so I ain't buying it.

Old August 19th 05, 02:35 AM

london metropolitan cops are really no authority anymore,neither is new
Scotland yard.Hey,it was New York,U.S.A.that told them what happened.The
only thing london metropolitan cops are good for is walking old biddies
accross the streets and when they get off duty and back home,peeking
through the curtains in their windows just like all of them other
limeyland Cowards over there.
cuhulin

Old August 19th 05, 02:45 AM
David

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 00:54:37 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

So what gives? Did a reporter grab some commuter schmuck at the scene and
swallow the initial reports (about the padded jacket; attempting to elude;
refusing to comply with officer orders) without verifying it? Then that one
account made the network rounds until it mushroomed into a near conspiracy?

Is it possible for the media to make a traqic event even worse?

-=jd=-

''Scotland Yard initially claimed he wore a bulky jacket and jumped
the barrier when police identified themselves and ordered him to
stop.''

http://www.guardian.co.uk/attackonlo...537613,00.html