Old September 23rd 05, 06:26 PM
N9OGL

your the one who's ****ing stupid asshole

Old September 23rd 05, 08:19 PM
AMEN

"Dave" wrote in message
but has anyone actually heard k1man on the air in the last few months????

You will - for ten more sad years, if the FCC ever renews his license.

Old September 23rd 05, 09:01 PM
N9OGL

I don't sponge of my parents, try again asshole

Old September 23rd 05, 09:05 PM

Put on some kind of a phoney uniform with a badge and go over there and
pound on his door and give the brat a real good stern talking to.
cuhulin

Old September 23rd 05, 09:06 PM
Dave

i haven't heard him in quite a while, either on 75 or 20m... has anyone
else???

Old September 23rd 05, 09:55 PM
Carter-K8VT

N9OGL wrote:

The rules should also apply to W1AW who has also caused malicious
interference.

Todd,

If you substitute "incidental" or "unintentional" for your use of
*malicious*, I might agree with your premise, at least on the surface.
However...

N9OGL wrote:

The problem is W1AW is allowed to interfere with on going
transmissions and K1MAN isn't.

....the only other thing that can be said in defense of W1AW is that it
is a *national* organization representing tens of thousands of hams that
is presumably "broadcasting" for the common good (and follows a regular,
*published* schedule, allowing others to dodge the "interference" if
they so wish), while K1MAN is a --single--private--individual-- who has
had some peculiar (shady ?) pecuniary interests associated with his
"broadcasts" in the past.

-73-
Carter
K8VT
Old September 23rd 05, 09:56 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
your the one who's ****ing stupid asshole

Aw toddieboy, you hurt my feelings. NOT!!! Still using your jr.
high-school kewel language I see. Can you get any more stupid?
Think you will ever grow up and stop sponging off your mommy and daddy?
Old September 23rd 05, 10:02 PM

His mama ought to sell his radio stuff and beat his a.. Then his daddy
ought to take his belt to him.
cuhulin

Old September 23rd 05, 11:51 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
I don't sponge of my parents, try again asshole

So you keep saying, but why does a 30 something-year-old keep living
with mommy and daddy? Why don't you get a real job and get out and fend
for yourself for a change?
Old September 23rd 05, 11:52 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

Carter-K8VT wrote:

...the only other thing that can be said in defense of W1AW is that it
is a *national* organization representing tens of thousands of hams that
is presumably "broadcasting" for the common good (and follows a regular,
*published* schedule, allowing others to dodge the "interference" if
they so wish), while K1MAN is a --single--private--individual-- who has
had some peculiar (shady ?) pecuniary interests associated with his
"broadcasts" in the past.

Toddyboy can't relate to what you are saying, he wants to be another
K1MAN and 'broadcast'.