Old September 24th 05, 01:17 AM

That gal who works for Bell South and she is working on the house next
door to me when she gets off work,getting ready to move into the house
she is buying,, she is A OK.Just before dark this evening,I took my dog
out in my front yard for a few minutes.A couple of minutes later,the
Bell South gal (she is single too) was backing her car out of her drive
way,going somewhere,,, I told her I am going to move my old Jeep (1942
Willys World War Two Jeep) over in my back yard in a day or two.(I have
been having it parked catty corner at the back porch of her house for
about two years) She said,that's alright,you can leave it parked there
if you want to,I might try to talk you out of it.
cuhulin

Old September 24th 05, 01:29 AM
N9OGL

...the only other thing that can be said in defense of W1AW is that it
is a *national* organization representing tens of thousands of hams that
is presumably "broadcasting" for the common good (and follows a regular,
*published* schedule, allowing others to dodge the "interference" if
they so wish), while K1MAN is a --single--private--individual-- who has
had some peculiar (shady ?) pecuniary interests associated with his
"broadcasts" in the past.

doesn't matter Interference is interference, and ANYONE or GROUP who
causes interference should pay regardless if it for the "common good".
As for published schedule the FCC has stated that do mean squat, my
view is that all who cause interference should pay.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00

Old September 24th 05, 01:33 AM
N9OGL

I know a lot of people who live with their parents, I'm right now in
college so I don't have the time with all my classes to get a job.
Unlike a little troll like yourself I'm going to school to better
myself.

Old September 24th 05, 04:05 AM
Al Klein

On 23 Sep 2005 17:29:11 -0700, "N9OGL" said in
rec.radio.scanner:

my view is that all who cause interference should pay.

The FCC doesn't share your view.
Old September 24th 05, 07:12 AM

It's an hour past time for me to get my beauty sleep.That guy standing
out there in that stormy weather in Lake Charles,Louisiana said,I can't
believe what my wind meter says.Are they crazy or what? If it was me,I
would throw a B B Q party and enjoy it while I can.
cuhulin

Old September 24th 05, 08:01 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
I know a lot of people who live with their parents, I'm right now in
college so I don't have the time with all my classes to get a job.

(translation: I can't get a job, no one will hire me).

I would think by this time you could be man enough to hold a job and go
to college at the same time. Many who are much younger than you do it
and don't spong off their parents.

Unlike a little troll like yourself I'm going to school to better
myself.

I'm not sure even school can help you in that matter. So when will you
be moving out from under mommy and daddy? Five, ten, fifteen years?
Old September 24th 05, 08:03 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

Al Klein wrote:
On 23 Sep 2005 17:29:11 -0700, "N9OGL" said in
rec.radio.scanner:

my view is that all who cause interference should pay.

The FCC doesn't share your view.

And it's the FCC's view that counts, toddyboys view doesn't count for
anything.
Old September 25th 05, 05:53 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
I mean't when you stop being a PRICK, which you are you ****ing
prick...

asshole

Try to grow up sometime toddyboy.
Old September 25th 05, 07:48 AM
Victor Victoria

You are giving them too much credit. Most have no mental capacity
whatsoever.

"Wayne P. Muckleroy" wrote in message
.. .
What morons. The intellect level of some in this newsgroup frightens me. It
would seem that they only have enough mental capacity to be dangerous.

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
YOUR A ****ING DICKHEAD WHY DON'T GO **** YOURSELF YOU ****ING
BITCHWHORE!!

Old September 25th 05, 08:21 AM
N9OGL

I don't have to put up with his or anyone else harassment and bull****.
Instead of debate the issue assholes like CornWhore, K4YZ and a few
other assholes on here would attack a person. So I if you and Victor
Victoria agree with cornwhore and the other harassing individual on
here, then my opinion is your assholes just like them and don't
derserve to have a logical debate

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.