Old September 25th 05, 08:26 AM
N9OGL

Sorry here's the Correction
I don't have to put up with his or anyone else harassment and bull****
on here.
Instead of debate the issue assholes like CornWhore, K4YZ and a few
other on here would attack a person instead of debating the issue. So
if you and Victor
Victoria agree with cornwhore and the other harassing individual on
here, then my opinion is your assholes just like them and don't
derserve to have a logical debate

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.

Old September 25th 05, 09:14 AM
Dudley Dooright

Todd. Sorry, bud, but your comments are disjointed and make little sense.
You really should step back a pace or two, look at your posts and give a
good, long look at why the guys in this group are laughing at you.
In spite of your attempts to post what you see as facts, Todd, you are and
will be looked upon as a Usenet fool.
I guess that I am, in your words, "your assholes just like them".
(I think you meant to say, "You are assholes just like them", but who am I
to second guess you?)

And, Todd, you don't debate. You call names. We understand this, Todd, and
realize that this is all you are capable of.

Why? Because you have no idea of what Debate means.

Grow up, Todd. Kiss your Mommy goodnight and shut down her computer and call
it a night.

oups.com...

Old September 25th 05, 02:08 PM

N9OGL wrote:
YOUR A ****ING DICKHEAD WHY DON'T GO **** YOURSELF YOU ****ING
BITCHWHORE!!

My, that's quite a little fag fit you're having, Toadie.

Old September 25th 05, 02:10 PM

Try taking a remedial English course, Toadie!

Old September 25th 05, 02:57 PM

Cool nic you have there,whinyslit.
cuhulin

Old September 25th 05, 07:36 PM
Greg

From: "N9OGL"
Newsgroups:
rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,re c.radio.scanner,rec.radio.sh
ortwave
Date: 25 Sep 2005 00:26:00 -0700
Subject: FCC SHUTS DOWN the 'Boy Broadcaster" from ME

Sorry here's the Correction
I don't have to put up with his or anyone else harassment and bull****
on here.
Instead of debate the issue assholes like CornWhore, K4YZ and a few
other on here would attack a person instead of debating the issue. So
if you and Victor
Victoria agree with cornwhore and the other harassing individual on
here, then my opinion is your assholes just like them and don't
derserve to have a logical debate

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.

I think you still need to work on it some more.

Greg

Old September 25th 05, 08:02 PM
N9OGL

**** YOU! I have debate a number of things on various newsgroups it's
assholes like cornwhore and all your little bitchs on here a agitate
and harass so again **** you!

Old September 25th 05, 08:33 PM
Greg

From: "N9OGL"
Newsgroups:
Date: 25 Sep 2005 12:02:43 -0700

**** YOU! I have debate a number of things on various newsgroups it's
assholes like cornwhore and all your little bitchs on here a agitate
and harass so again **** you!

Predictable. Barely intelligible, but predictable.
Have a nice day,

Greg

Old September 25th 05, 09:21 PM
Al Klein

On 25 Sep 2005 00:26:00 -0700, "N9OGL" said in
rec.radio.scanner:

I don't have to put up with his or anyone else harassment and bull****
on here.

No, you sure don't, Todd. No one is forcing you to use usenet. As
Harry S said, if you can't stand the heat ...

Oh, and plonk My 5-year-old grandson is more mature than you are,
and he's hyperactive.