Old September 26th 05, 03:03 AM
Carter-K8VT

Dudley Dooright wrote:

And, Todd, you don't debate. You call names. We understand this,
Todd, and realize that this is all you are capable of.

Holy dx, be careful Batman...you're getting dangerously close to
a perfect description of a certain self-appointed "a--" here on the NG...
Old September 26th 05, 03:06 AM
dxAce

Carter-K8VT wrote:

Dudley Dooright wrote:

And, Todd, you don't debate. You call names. We understand this,
Todd, and realize that this is all you are capable of.

Holy dx, be careful Batman...you're getting dangerously close to
a perfect description of a certain self-appointed "a--" here on the NG...

That really bothers you, doesn't it, 'tard boy?

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 26th 05, 05:02 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
I don't have to put up with his or anyone else harassment and bull****.

You're absolutely correct, you can always leave the newsgroups and make
everybody happy.
Old September 26th 05, 05:06 AM
N9OGL

And you can eat **** and die!!!!

this isn't your ****ing newsgroup

Old September 26th 05, 05:37 AM

Rick and Bubba rerun of their morning radio talk show on tv is cranking
up right now on Turner South tv.Find Your South. www.rickandbubba.com
Rick and Bubba,,, Bubba and Rick,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old September 26th 05, 06:33 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
And you can eat **** and die!!!!

You really do need to make an attempt to grow up toddieboy.

this isn't your ****ing newsgroup

And where did I ever say it was?

Old September 26th 05, 06:52 AM
Al Klein

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:33:20 -0700, Cmdr Buzz Corey said
in rec.radio.scanner:

N9OGL wrote:
And you can eat **** and die!!!!

You really do need to make an attempt to grow up toddieboy.

Or at least to expand his vocabulary a little.
Old September 27th 05, 01:33 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
**** YOU! I have debate a number of things on various newsgroups it's
assholes like cornwhore and all your little bitchs on here a agitate
and harass so again **** you!

I'm sorry...but I just can't resist here.....Toad claims to have been born
in 1968 was it? And now he claims to be going to college, and don't seem to
have a problem with living with his parents....Let's see now....that makes
him....37....THIRTY SEVEN YEARS OLD.

Uh......at that age....

1. Why are you still in college?

2. Why do you still live with your parents

3. Just exactly what are you learning in community college Toad?

Just curious.

And please stop the juvenile pre-high school silliness and language, if you
can.

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 27th 05, 01:39 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
...the only other thing that can be said in defense of W1AW is that it
is a *national* organization representing tens of thousands of hams that
is presumably "broadcasting" for the common good (and follows a regular,
*published* schedule, allowing others to dodge the "interference" if
they so wish), while K1MAN is a --single--private--individual-- who has
had some peculiar (shady ?) pecuniary interests associated with his
"broadcasts" in the past.

doesn't matter Interference is interference, and ANYONE or GROUP who
causes interference should pay regardless if it for the "common good".
As for published schedule the FCC has stated that do mean squat, my
view is that all who cause interference should pay.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00

I have decided to start a new net....I pick 14.321. I will be replaying
ARRL bulletins and information from RAIN. Then claim it as original. I
will also be using a prompt from Walter Cronkike, even tho his lawyers
asked me to stop.

Then if anyone interferes with me I will send out "Felony affidavits".

What you think Toad? Looks like your future to me.

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 27th 05, 04:39 AM
Dr.Ace

Yes, Todd's college education is starting to pay off !!!

From: "N9OGL"
Newsgroups:
rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,re c.radio.scanner,rec.radio.sh
ortwave
Date: 25 Sep 2005 21:06:40 -0700
Subject: FCC SHUTS DOWN the 'Boy Broadcaster" from ME

And you can eat **** and die!!!!