Old August 31st 05, 05:17 AM
Telamon

In article .com,
"RHF" wrote:

AS.C - So tell us what is right or wrong with Australia.

Snip

Who cares. Just put him in the kill file.

Please stop reposting Trolls I've kill filed.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 1st 05, 12:16 AM
AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards

Im not Anti American. I Just think the IRAQ thing is
something America has to get out of.
I hate the PBS Death List on TV

======================

Hi Keith

Red cross are already on the spot.

http://www.redcross.org/

DON'T GIVE TO WORLD VISION

Zappy

Old September 1st 05, 01:44 AM
David

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 00:04:16 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

Fail at what? What is success?

Fail to succeed in it's military efforts, whether in large part or in small
part, regardless of the various goals of those efforts. Rather, in your
blind hatred for Bush, you would probably go so far as to sacrifice (in
every sense of the word) the entire Republic to slake your thirst for spite
and vengeance at being marginalized and rejected politically. Ain't that
so...

-=jd=-

Military efforts to accomplish what? You are the blind Bubba.

Old September 1st 05, 01:55 AM

Iraq is much more than about wmd's and or oil.U.S.A.is in the process of
establishing Military Bases all over the World in Foreign Countries and
near Foreign Countries.We HAVE to show the World who is BOSS.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 01:59 AM

Opium production is down? That means one or two of two things,ONLY.They
have already harvested all of the Opium crops for this year or winter
time is coming on over there.Both things are the most likely,ONLY.bush
got "his".
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 09:25 AM

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 04:17:52 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article .com,
"RHF" wrote:

AS.C - So tell us what is right or wrong with Australia.

Snip

Who cares. Just put him in the kill file.

Please stop reposting Trolls I've kill filed.

By what right do you direct the activities of others on this
newsgroup?
Old September 1st 05, 03:11 PM
David

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 02:09:25 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

How am I blind? Can *you* name one of the Bush administrations military
goals? You have to be able to define what you are protesting, right?
Otherwise, I've just outed you as a phony. Now, I've stated one or the
goals in another message I posted a few minutes ago. But, before you go
peeking, let's see if *you* can name one. Or, say "Uncle" and I'll post it
in my next reply in this thread.

-=jd=-

Now you are just plain demented.

What defines military success in Iraq?

Old September 1st 05, 07:34 PM

We Americans,real Americans,are Hunting down and Killing the raghead
terrorist.That's Good Enough for ME.
cuhulin