Old August 31st 05, 05:00 PM

I did a www.devilfinder.com for,New Orleans Shortwave Radio.As
large a city as New Orleans is (greater metro area population of about
two million or more,most of them have moved out now because of Katrina)
there is bound to have been a lot of Shortwave radio listerners and Hams
in the Greater New Orleans metro area.
cuhulin

Old August 31st 05, 10:16 PM
Junior Member

Location: East Texas
Thumbs down

They are also looting gun stores and are better equipped than the police. They should treat looter like they did after the 1900 Galveston Hurricane........
Old August 31st 05, 10:25 PM

If I had my way,ALL looters would be SHOT! on sight! If anybody wants to
bust into my home,, they better! hope I am not in here!
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 01:52 AM
David

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:16:23 +0000, Reloader
wrote:

They are also looting gun stores and are better equipped than the
police. They should treat looter like they did after the 1900
Galveston Hurricane........

Looters and evil people weilding Brownies, apparently.

''Looters found despoiling the dead were summarily executed by the
militia - stood against the nearest wall or pile of debris and shot
without the hindrance of a trial. The same brutal justice was
delivered to amateur photographers. "Word received from Galveston
today indicates that Kodak fiends are being shot down like thieves.
Two, it is stated, were killed yesterday while taking pictures of nude
female bodies." (Dallas News, September 14, 1900.)''

Old September 1st 05, 02:11 AM

Get on a bus or a Helicopter or an Airboat or any kind of vehicle in New
Orleans with stolen loot and see how far you get! Only other choice
is,Swim with the Alligators.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 02:20 AM
m II

David wrote:

''Looters found despoiling the dead were summarily executed by the
militia - stood against the nearest wall or pile of debris and shot
without the hindrance of a trial.

Tracy Fort is DEAD? There IS a God.

mike

--
Tracy Fort's necrophilia and a deceased seventy two year old cancer victim, who
happened to be my mother:

I'm not drunk. I haven't finished my first 12 pak yet.
I'll get there and when I do it's back to the cemetary.

Down there with your mommy.....

Dug her ass right up! She was too damn ugly to have sex with before
she died. The old bag o bones fell apart in my hands! She didn't
complain about much either other than the lousy sex she got from those
foursomes with you, Mike and her husband.

love dem bones....dem bones....dem bones

rattllin' bones!

squeek...squeek...

An she sucked too!

How is your mom Mike?

Skeleton rides 50 cents a pop! If you can stand the smell....I wonder
is she stunk that bad in life?

She is very fresh but not that fresh!

hehe...I love dem bony women....rotten to the core.....

um...umm....good!

Please accept my apology for abusing her. I'm sorry that I did not
toss her back into the black depths that she came from. Next time,I
will be sure to take care of that. I promise that I will refill the
hole with the dirt that came out too. In addition, I will re sod the
plot at no additional charge. Let me also apologize for the milky
substance in her left eye socket, that was an unavoidable accident.
please feel free to include this post in your sig file!

You might as weel keep it up there...I love the ole boney bitch!

Dem Bones! Dem Bones! Dem Bones! I loved playing dem Bones!
Dem Bones! Dem Bones! Dem Bones!
I loved playing dem Bones! I ran my fingers uo and down dem bones and she began
to come alive!
I played dem bones like they never been played and she smiled for me all the day.

Pork and bones....

DON'T HURT CANADA! I'll miss those nights with the ole bony lady!

The most fun I ever had!

Sporting a new moniker (GraveDigger) just for you and mommy...

How is mom Mike? You two talking these days?

Maybe the cats got her tounge.

You r mom don't matter. She is dead anyway

M/Sgt. Tracy Fort 116 AMX
250 Martin Luther King Blvd.
Robins ANG,
GA. 31098-2009

http://www.qrz.com/detail/KE4ODD

This .sig file will continue until Mister Fort posts a sincere apology to all
cancer victims and their families. His refusal to do so says more about his
attitude and upbringing than any of his thoughtless and hurtful postings in
rec.radio.shortwave. He seems to be very proud of the fact that he can buy
expensive radios using the refunded deposit money from his empty beer containers
and has frequently posted the fact. It appears he is well on his way to
purchasing his next radio. Anyone caring about his well-being should mention the
good work of Alcoholics Anonymous to him.

Old September 1st 05, 08:12 AM
StatHaldol

(what kind of animals attack a children's hospital?)

"The Children`s Hospital in New Orleans has come under siege by
looters, the New Orleans Times Picayune reports. Late Tuesday, Gov.
Kathleen Blanco`s spokeswoman Denise Bottcher said the facility in the
city`s north end was being targeted, and people in the hospital were in
danger. "The staff are huddled with the 100 sick kids inside, waiting
for help to arrive as looters try to break in," she said. The director
of the hospital said police had been summoned, but neither they nor
National Guard responded.

Even a nursing home was targeted by looters, who took a bus and
threatened the driver and residents. The home plans to relocate
residents and its director said she's considering arming workers."

Old September 1st 05, 09:27 AM

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:47:59 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Tue 30 Aug 2005 01:35:40p, "MnMikew" wrote in message
:

"Richard M" wrote in message
roups.com...
Jefferson Parish under Martial Law.

No one being allowed into New Orleans.

DEATH TO LOOTERS ! !!!

It would be one thing if they were looting food, water or medicine.

Many are -- the police in some places have been told to make
that distinction.

But I've
heard reports that they are looting jewelry and electronics!

I'd still rather the police engaged in saving lives instead of
businesses. Who will probably claim total losses, looters or not.

-=jd=-

Old September 2nd 05, 12:10 AM

Need a job? A Minnesota manufacturer of generators is extending their
manufacturing hours to 22 hours.They are looking for skilled welders and
assemblers.I just now heard about it on my radio,the news didn't say the
name of the generator manufacturer,but how many are there in Minnesota
anyway? (Onan?) It wouldn't be hard to look up on the internet.Want to
build your own home made generator? www.devilfinder.com Build your
own home made generator
cuhulin

Old September 2nd 05, 12:31 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

StatHaldol wrote:
(what kind of animals attack a children's hospital?)

Watch a little tv news and it becomes obvious to the most casual of
observers who the scum are.

ILG Database, what a joke! Jim Hackett Shortwave 8 August 11th 05 10:49 PM
what a joke Albert & Btittany Spear Boatanchors 3 May 7th 05 07:48 AM
FS: Marshall MXL2001 microphone NA1A Swap 0 February 12th 04 03:17 AM
Marshall Dillon..... Twistedhed CB 0 January 5th 04 08:33 PM
The April Fools Joke that came true? Dee D. Flint Policy 1 September 27th 03 01:52 AM