Old September 3rd 05, 11:50 PM
David

On 3 Sep 2005 13:15:22 -0700, "S.O.D.D.I."
wrote:

David wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 03:05:59 GMT, Eddie Vroom
wrote:

David wrote:

Acid is primarily cut-and-paste program for assembling pre-programmed
.wav files. It has SOME support for VST synths, but I don't think it
uses soundcards' GM synth.

Something computerish. Pro Tools takes up too much space in my brain.

Old September 4th 05, 03:24 AM
HellPope Huey

S.O.D.D.I. wrote:

The idea of a psychedelically-enhanced Huey using ANY kind of
electrical apparatus scares the living **** out of me. Set that boy in
a big empty field with a berimbau for 12 hours, that's the safest
course. And I'm sure it will amuse him no end.

"I don't take drugs. I AM drugs." ~ Salvador Dali

I quit taking acid a long time ago because my brain started making its
own. Let this be a warning to you all: STOP IT. STOP IT NOW OR ELSE.

--

HellPope Huey
You can't tell the ACs from the DCs

To know all is not to forgive all.
It is to despise everybody.
~ Quentin Crisp

"Urusai gaki!"
~ Japanese for "Shut up, brat!"

Old September 4th 05, 03:43 AM
Rev. 11D Meow!

Yeah, Right, Leftist remarks gain you no space in ZeroLand Here, deer
in DUH headlights Slack-O-Wondered Boing.

I bet you pee Green Soup.

Old September 4th 05, 04:02 AM

There used to be an IHOP up on the hill on Ellis Ave near Raymond
Road.Sometimes I would stop off there for coffee and read my newspaper
on my way to work when I worked at Delta Cotton Oil on Valley
Street.That was when I was on the graveyard shift,from 11:30 PM to 7:30
AM.Otherwise,I didn't bother with IHOP.How you doing out there Sukey,old
gal?
cuhulin

Old September 4th 05, 02:35 PM
David

wrote:

S.O.D.D.I. wrote:

The idea of a psychedelically-enhanced Huey using ANY kind of
electrical apparatus scares the living **** out of me. Set that boy in
a big empty field with a berimbau for 12 hours, that's the safest
course. And I'm sure it will amuse him no end.

"I don't take drugs. I AM drugs." ~ Salvador Dali

I quit taking acid a long time ago because my brain started making its
own. Let this be a warning to you all: STOP IT. STOP IT NOW OR ELSE.

Acid never wears off, you just get used to it.
--Jack Cheez

Old September 4th 05, 07:01 PM
HellPope Huey

wrote:
S.O.D.D.I. wrote:

The idea of a psychedelically-enhanced Huey using ANY kind of
electrical apparatus scares the living **** out of me. Set that boy in
a big empty field with a berimbau for 12 hours, that's the safest
course. And I'm sure it will amuse him no end.

"I don't take drugs. I AM drugs." ~ Salvador Dali

I quit taking acid a long time ago because my brain started making its
own. Let this be a warning to you all: STOP IT. STOP IT NOW OR ELSE.

Acid never wears off, you just get used to it.
- Jack Cheez

And then you get to enjoy seeing the same stuff crop up on CNN and
watch the Normals go ape**** because they never had a hallucinogenic
experience outside of the time they ate the bad bad chicken at that KFC
with the flies so big they carried off yer drinks.

--

HellPope Huey
Check out my new spy drama,

"I know you're just a reporter,
but you used to be a person, right?"
~ Alan Rittenhouse (James Cromwell)
from "Deep Impact"

"Son, this is a big day for you.
Today, you become the man of the house,
because when we get home,
your mother is going to kill me."
~ "Family Guy"

Old September 4th 05, 08:43 PM
David

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:01:57 GMT, HellPope Huey
wrote:

And then you get to enjoy seeing the same stuff crop up on CNN and
watch the Normals go ape**** because they never had a hallucinogenic
experience outside of the time they ate the bad bad chicken at that KFC
with the flies so big they carried off yer drinks.

''Diggin' the chaos since 1949''

Old September 4th 05, 10:42 PM
David

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 19:39:57 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

What the heck does Blitzer mean by that, "...and they are so black"?
I honestly can't say I'm familiar with the phrase, especially coming from
such a left-leaning news org like CNN...

-=jd=-

If you want proof how uber-right some of you are, you need look no
further than the assertion that CNN, featuring retired U-Boat
commander Wolf Blitzer, is somehow ''left-leaning''.

In the Valley of the Blind...