Old September 5th 05, 11:34 AM

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 15:02:07 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Fri 02 Sep 2005 10:30:32p, wrote in message
:

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 20:06:54 GMT,
(Tom Sherren)
wrote:

In article ,
(Tom
Sherren) wrote:
In article , "MnMikew"

wrote:

"Mike Lee" wrote in message
. co.uk...
Come on Bush get off your f****** ass and do some thing.

Funny I dont seen any relief effort coming from any other countries,
including yours.

Wrong. As of today the US has received offers of assistance from
Canada, the UK, France (!), Germany(!!), Venzuela(!!!), and Israel.
There may be a couple of others, but I forget.

T.

PS: Chavez got in a wipe at W by calling him the "Vacation President".

Here is the complete list of nations offering assistance from today's
Washington Post:

"Offers have been received from Russia, Japan, Canada, France, Honduras,
Germany, Venezuela, Jamaica, Australia, the United Kingdom, the
Netherlands, Switzerland, Greece, Hungary, Colombia, the Dominican
Republic, El Salvador, Mexico, China, South Korea, Israel, the United
Arab Emirates, NATO and the Organization of American States, the
spokesman said.

Also, the Singapore embassy said the Southeast Asian country was sending
three Chinook helicopters with 38 air force personnel from military
exercises in Texas, to Louisiana to support relief efforts by the Texas
National Guard."

How many of the above offers has our beloved administraion
accepted?

It would seem that most of them have basically been greatfully thanked and
told to hang-on until we can see where they could best contribute. Just
like in any other disaster on the face of the globe, in general external
pledges of support and contribution are recognized and then held for when
they can best be applied.

-=jd=-

They were blown off, just like the Russians used to do in
similar situations.

Rathergate: It proves how desperate the DemoCraps have become Diverd4777 Shortwave 4 September 21st 04 09:52 AM
(OT) Kerry Desperate? dxAce Shortwave 0 August 24th 04 04:33 PM
Air America Radio: Hypocritical & Desperate Corbin Ray Broadcasting 52 June 16th 04 04:17 PM
Air America Radio: Hypocritical & Desperate Corbin Ray Shortwave 44 May 30th 04 04:35 PM