Old September 1st 05, 08:56 PM

Default 'DESPERATE SOS'

www.drudgereport.com I Dont Care about other Countries,I Dont Care
about Iraq! New Orleans is much more Imporant than all of the other
Countries in the World.We NEED our American Troops back in America,NOW!
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 09:22 PM
David

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:56:54 -0500, wrote:

www.drudgereport.com I Dont Care about other Countries,I Dont Care
about Iraq! New Orleans is much more Imporant than all of the other
Countries in the World.We NEED our American Troops back in America,NOW!
cuhulin

Nation Building begins at home...

Old September 1st 05, 09:39 PM

David wrote:
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:56:54 -0500, wrote:

www.drudgereport.com I Dont Care about other Countries,I Dont Care
about Iraq! New Orleans is much more Imporant than all of the other
Countries in the World.We NEED our American Troops back in America,NOW!
cuhulin

Nation Building begins at home...

Most of the people left behind in New Orleans
are
Black and Poor...

If this had been a red State city city full of affluent white people

would the response have been different ??

http://www.drudgereport.com/

http://www.nola.com/newsflash/louisi...list=louisiana

Old September 1st 05, 09:43 PM
dxAce

David wrote:
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:56:54 -0500,
wrote:

www.drudgereport.com I Dont Care about other Countries,I Dont Care
about Iraq! New Orleans is much more Imporant than all of the other
Countries in the World.We NEED our American Troops back in America,NOW!
cuhulin

Nation Building begins at home...

Most of the people left behind in New Orleans
are
Black and Poor...

If this had been a red State city city full of affluent white people

would the response have been different ??

Probably not... but of course for you frothing at the mouth, thumb up-the-ass, 'tard boy liberal, left-wing
Democrats no possible response will be adequate enough, or fast enough, will it?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 1st 05, 10:13 PM

Children's Hospital under siege

http://www.nola.com/newslogs/breakin...08.html#075290

Tuesday, 11:45 p.m.

Late Tuesday, Gov. Blanco spokeswoman Denise Bottcher described a
disturbing scene unfolding in uptown New Orleans, where looters were
trying to break into Children's Hospital.

Bottcher said the director of the hospital fears for the safety of the
staff and the 100 kids inside the hospital. The director said the
hospital is locked,
but that the looters were trying to break in and had gathered outside
the facility.

The director has sought help from the police, but, due to rising flood
waters,
police have not been able to respond.

Bottcher said Blanco has been told of the situation and has informed
the National Guard. However, Bottcher said, the National Guard has also
been
unable to respond.

(- Now If this had been the Medical School in Grenada . . . )

Old September 1st 05, 10:41 PM
Beerbarrel

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:43:42 -0400, dxAce

David wrote:
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:56:54 -0500, wrote:

www.drudgereport.com I Dont Care about other Countries,I Dont Care
about Iraq! New Orleans is much more Imporant than all of the other
Countries in the World.We NEED our American Troops back in America,NOW!
cuhulin

Nation Building begins at home...

Most of the people left behind in New Orleans
are
Black and Poor...

If this had been a red State city city full of affluent white people

would the response have been different ??

Probably not... but of course for you frothing at the mouth, thumb up-the-ass, 'tard boy liberal, left-wing
Democrats no possible response will be adequate enough, or fast enough, will it?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I noticed that in a few of the shots folks had their beer and cigs.
Old September 1st 05, 10:41 PM

Black and poor,black and wealthy,white and poor,white and wealthy,I see
no difference at all,People are People.I have some black friends here in
Jackson whom I trust completly,I know some white folks around here whom
I wouldn't trust at all.That is the difference between you and me.Do you
know Fats Domino is missing in New Orleans? www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 10:44 PM

Probally a lot more wealthy black and wealthy white people in New
Orleans (or there was) than you and I can imagine.New Orleans has a hell
of an impact on the American economy.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 10:56 PM

hastert is a Worthless Piece of Trash! www.drudgereport.com But
hey,he is a d..n politician and that is to be Expected of ALL
politicians.They are all Leaches of the American taxpayers.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 11:23 PM
David

On 1 Sep 2005 14:13:30 -0700, wrote:

[...]

Issue sidearms to all department heads Mr. Sulu.

Rathergate: It proves how desperate the DemoCraps have become Diverd4777 Shortwave 4 September 21st 04 09:52 AM
(OT) Kerry Desperate? dxAce Shortwave 0 August 24th 04 04:33 PM
Air America Radio: Hypocritical & Desperate Corbin Ray Broadcasting 52 June 16th 04 04:17 PM
Air America Radio: Hypocritical & Desperate Corbin Ray Shortwave 44 May 30th 04 04:35 PM