Old September 10th 05, 01:22 AM
Pantheras

RHF wrote:
A&B-S Says - " Death To Liberals ! "
.
I Don't want any Liberals to Die before Their Time has Come [.]
.
I want the Liberals to Live a Long Life !
.
I want the Liberals to Enjoy a Fruitful and Productive Life !
.
I want the Liberals in their later years to One Day Discover that
they have Grown Old and Wise and "Become" a CONSERVATIVE ! )
[ That-in-Fact - They Have Been Wrong Their Whole Liberal Life. ]
And Say : Oh How - foolish,,, Foolish... FOOLISH ! ! ! - I Have Been
[.]
.
.
this is my prayer : for knowledge and wisdom; and a very long
healthy, fruitful and productive life - amen ~ RHF
. . . . .

Are you in the right group for this ****?
Old September 10th 05, 01:35 AM

Question ? is,are you ?
cuhulin

Old September 10th 05, 04:17 AM
RHF

"P" - I am not the one who posted the original message
to multiple newsgroups. There have been 80+ replys to
this thread; and you are the first to take exception to
any of them. ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old September 10th 05, 04:39 AM
RHF

DaviD - " having to type with a ****ing carrot up my ass. "
Old September 10th 05, 04:46 AM
RHF

HH - Real "Tasteless" 'you' Be ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old September 10th 05, 04:46 AM

fema contractors ARRESTED for LOOTING. www.worldnetdaily.com What did
I tell y'all before about fema? Look it up.
cuhulin

Old September 10th 05, 09:04 AM
The Magnum

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
The Magnum wrote:
I think you will find your ancestors are english, unless your a red

indian
you halfwit. Or a Peurto Rican scumbag. The people who came into contact
with The British Empire learnt "well some of you did" how to become
civilised. If it wasnt for the Likes of the British Empire you would be
running round in animalskin pants with a spear and live in a mud hut....

so
blow it out your ass chummy.........

You guys are civilized now? When did that happen?

I really need to get out more....

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Yes you do....how can you mock us when your Nigs are so blatantly out of
control and your president couldnt be arsed about you until the whole world
was watching?? the doors that way, get out there and smell the
coffee.........

Old September 10th 05, 09:07 AM
The Magnum

Well, if you ignore their cooking...

Whats wrong with bacon, sausage, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, fried bread and
a jolly old pot of tea for brekkie, then a nice piece of roat beef with
mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, sprouts and a little cabbage washed down
with another jolly old pot of tea..... bit better than McDonalds i think.
;oP even our cops dont eat donuts ;o)

Old September 10th 05, 09:12 AM
The Magnum

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message
news

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
8...
On Thu 08 Sep 2005 06:14:23p, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
wrote in message
:

The Magnum wrote:
I think you will find your ancestors are english, unless your a red
indian you halfwit. Or a Peurto Rican scumbag. The people who came

into
contact with The British Empire learnt "well some of you did" how to
become civilised. If it wasnt for the Likes of the British Empire you
would be running round in animalskin pants with a spear and live in a
mud hut.... so blow it out your ass chummy.........

You guys are civilized now? When did that happen?

I really need to get out more....

Well, if you ignore their cooking...

-=jd=-
--

Now really, how creative can you get with horsemeat, potatoes, and

cabbage?

Now now, nobody in the UK eats horsemeat. Not unless some sneaky country
packages it and labels it something else and cheekily imports it in.. So
whats the great meal you guys take pride in?? Cant be that turkey at
thanksgiving surely..
Potatoes are one of the most resourceful foods on the planet. You can make
so much from them, my favorite being Chips or in your case, fries. Roast
potatoes are gorgeous (when done right) then theres mash which can be more
flavoured by many things, the fav being cheese and then lightly grilled on
the top. Then theres the good old baked potatoe with whatever stuffing you
fancy....... so how can you knock the jolly old spud??
As for cabbage.... yuck.... but you arent forced to eat it by law

Old September 10th 05, 09:13 AM
The Magnum

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
. ..
U-Know-Who wrote:
Well, if you ignore their cooking...

--

Now really, how creative can you get with horsemeat, potatoes, and

cabbage?

Horsemeat.... I thought at first glance you'd written "horse****". You

wouldn't
have been far off if you had.

Ha haa hahahahaa aha pot and kettles with black included mate. Every country
knows the truth with that one, i wont push it further..