Old September 8th 05, 07:48 PM

brits are the kind of "people" I Wish the Devil on.I have no qualms
whotsoever with Killing brits!
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 07:53 PM

Katrina evacuees,moveon marching to White House. www.drudgereport.com
I don't like moveon,but in that case,I cut them some slack.
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 08:07 PM

Gay ChickenSh.t cheney came up out of OUR Bunker in Pennsylvania,stuck
his gay butt pimple up in the air,said,Is it safe (that S.O.B.really is
Chicken!) to come out now? He kissed his gay daughter and caught a
flight to tour the Mississippi Gulf Coast. www.worldnetdaily.com Go
on back in the ground,cheney,YOU Worthless S.O.B.!!!!!!!! Les Locklear
is still too scared to "come out" and say something.
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 09:39 PM

If you were Scotch Irish by Ancestry like I am,you would be even less
fond of the brits.
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 11:14 PM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

The Magnum wrote:
I think you will find your ancestors are english, unless your a red indian
you halfwit. Or a Peurto Rican scumbag. The people who came into contact
with The British Empire learnt "well some of you did" how to become
civilised. If it wasnt for the Likes of the British Empire you would be
running round in animalskin pants with a spear and live in a mud hut.... so
blow it out your ass chummy.........

You guys are civilized now? When did that happen?

I really need to get out more....

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Old September 9th 05, 12:33 AM

The only good brit is a DEAD brit.
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 01:11 AM
U-Know-Who

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
8...
On Thu 08 Sep 2005 06:14:23p, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
wrote in message
:

The Magnum wrote:
I think you will find your ancestors are english, unless your a red
indian you halfwit. Or a Peurto Rican scumbag. The people who came into
contact with The British Empire learnt "well some of you did" how to
become civilised. If it wasnt for the Likes of the British Empire you
would be running round in animalskin pants with a spear and live in a
mud hut.... so blow it out your ass chummy.........

You guys are civilized now? When did that happen?

I really need to get out more....

Well, if you ignore their cooking...

-=jd=-
--

Now really, how creative can you get with horsemeat, potatoes, and cabbage?

Old September 9th 05, 01:27 AM

Is The "wartime" "prez" A Military Deserter? www.rense.com He
IS!!!
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 01:30 AM

I will tell y'all something else that I learned.Even the brit gals don't
like the brit guys.
cuhulin