Old September 4th 05, 07:52 PM
Ron Tock

"m II" wrote in message
newsStSe.222783$HI.103667@edtnps84...
Brian Hill wrote:

I'm good for it twinkie boy. Come on up! Hey my brother said we should

send
ya postcard.

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/hi.jpg

Is that the sister that the Ace keeps talking about? What's her name?
She should really do something with that unsightly facial hair. Is it
hard being one half of Siamese twins? I'd hate to think of her out on a
date with the Ace, I mean...never mind..sorry..

Proof that cousins shouldn't marry.

Old September 4th 05, 07:54 PM
dxAce

You are that proof, ****stain.

Old September 4th 05, 07:54 PM
Ron Tock

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Ron Tock" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:02:26 GMT, Ron Tock

wrote:

Report spam to

****ing spammers should all be shot.

He's also a yellow bellied troll.

Still waiting for that gas money coward. Now go back to sucking DX's

cock
like he paid you to.

I'm good for it twinkie boy. Come on up! Hey my brother said we should

send
ya postcard.

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/hi.jpg

Running scared to your brother? Awwww, that's cute.
Nice teeth though. Kinda surprising.

You're the only one running scared here, ****stain. Your bluff was called.

All you guys have to do is PayPal me the gas money like you said you would.
Ok, pussy?

Old September 4th 05, 08:17 PM

Didn't whats his name (I can't think of his name just now,but he is/was
a singer/musician and from Louisiana) marry one of his underage teenaage
cousins?
cuhulin

Old September 4th 05, 08:19 PM

I have a Better Idea.You pay for all of my gasoline.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 05, 08:26 PM
Ron Tock

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

wrote:

Report spam to

****ing spammers should all be shot.

He's also a yellow bellied troll.

Still waiting for that gas money coward. Now go back to sucking

DX's
cock
like he paid you to.

I'm good for it twinkie boy. Come on up! Hey my brother said we

should
send
ya postcard.

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/hi.jpg

Running scared to your brother? Awwww, that's cute.
Nice teeth though. Kinda surprising.

You're the only one running scared here, ****stain. Your bluff was

called.

All you guys have to do is PayPal me the gas money like you said you

would.

You delusional little ****stain. Show me where I said I'd PayPal you

anything,
'tard boy.

OK, chicken****?

Since you ran crying to brian to handle things for you and that is what he
said then it falls on you as well.
I'll be waiting for payment unless you are a coward.

Old September 4th 05, 08:29 PM
dxAce

Ron Tock wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I ran to no one, fudgepack.

I'll be waiting for payment unless you are a coward.

LMAO at the delusional ****stain whose bluff was called and still in total shock
over it.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 4th 05, 08:36 PM
Honus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message

wrote in message
This is a good thread.I am laughing myself to sleep now.nite nite
y'all,I need to get my beauty sleep.

Hey, mII and Brian...were we all just complimented by cuhulin?

I'm frightened.

Yes I think so. : )

My Gawd...how can you at a time like that?

Old September 4th 05, 08:58 PM

I have an old Mother Earth magazine around here somewhere that has an
article in it about hooking up one of those three cylinder (I dont
remember if it is gas or diesel engine,I think the brand name of the
engine starts with a Y) Japanese small lawn tractor/mower engines to an
old Triump (brit car) car.I dont remember the gas milege claims in the
article (the magazine dates back to the 1970's) but it is somewhere
around 85 miles or more per gallon.I also have some plans here that I
ordered from somewhere back in the 1960's or 1970's about hooking up an
electric golf cart motor to a Volkswagen car and I have some plans I
ordered back in the 1960's or 1970's about building from scratch a
double compound (something like that,the same compressed air is used
twice) compressed air powered two wheel vehicle.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 05, 09:19 PM
Ron Tock

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Sun 04 Sep 2005 03:26:07p, "Ron Tock" wrote in
message news:jTHSe.12921$B34.4372@trnddc09:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Now, to be fair, no-one offered to pre-pay for anything. However, if you
keep all of your gas receipts, I'm sure one or both of them would

reimburse
you upon arrival...

Just drop it. They ain't paying and I ain't fronting the cash because I do
not believe they
would reimburse the costs. There's also time off work to travel. They
wanted to meet,
they should make more effort and they're not.
So... we'll sit here all day and call each other cowards. Gets old after a
while.
DX, you're a pussy and we all know it. Brian, you're an inbread redneck and
we all know that.
Have fun with each other.