Old September 3rd 05, 12:02 PM
Ron Tock

Default Report gas price gouging.

http://gaswatch.energy.gov/

Old September 3rd 05, 07:58 PM
AZ Nomad

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:02:26 GMT, Ron Tock wrote:

Report spam to

****ing spammers should all be shot.
Old September 4th 05, 12:30 AM
Brian Hill

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:02:26 GMT, Ron Tock wrote:

Report spam to

****ing spammers should all be shot.

He's also a yellow bellied troll.

B.H.

Old September 4th 05, 03:11 AM
Ron Tock

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:02:26 GMT, Ron Tock wrote:

Report spam to

****ing spammers should all be shot.

Are you ****ing stupid?
Think about why I might have posted that link.
You can lead a horse to water.

Old September 4th 05, 03:13 AM
Ron Tock

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:02:26 GMT, Ron Tock wrote:

Report spam to

****ing spammers should all be shot.

He's also a yellow bellied troll.

Still waiting for that gas money coward. Now go back to sucking DX's cock
like he paid you to.

Old September 4th 05, 04:29 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

I'm good for it twinkie boy. Come on up! Hey my brother said we should send
ya postcard.

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/hi.jpg

Is that the sister that the Ace keeps talking about? What's her name?
She should really do something with that unsightly facial hair. Is it
hard being one half of Siamese twins? I'd hate to think of her out on a
date with the Ace, I mean...never mind..sorry..

mike
Old September 4th 05, 04:36 AM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
newsStSe.222783$HI.103667@edtnps84...
Brian Hill wrote:

I'm good for it twinkie boy. Come on up! Hey my brother said we should
send
ya postcard.

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/hi.jpg

Is that the sister that the Ace keeps talking about? What's her name?
She should really do something with that unsightly facial hair. Is it
hard being one half of Siamese twins? I'd hate to think of her out on a
date with the Ace, I mean...never mind..sorry..

mike

gee mike that's mean.lol : )

Old September 4th 05, 11:31 AM
myal

Ron Tock wrote:
"AZ Nomad" wrote in message

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:02:26 GMT, Ron Tock wrote:

Report spam to

****ing spammers should all be shot.

Are you ****ing stupid?
Think about why I might have posted that link.
You can lead a horse to water.

but pirce gouging service station owners drink coke
Old September 4th 05, 11:50 AM
Ron Tock

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Ron Tock" wrote in message

wrote:

Report spam to

****ing spammers should all be shot.

He's also a yellow bellied troll.

Still waiting for that gas money coward. Now go back to sucking DX's

cock
like he paid you to.

I'm good for it twinkie boy. Come on up! Hey my brother said we should

send
ya postcard.

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/hi.jpg

Running scared to your brother? Awwww, that's cute.
Nice teeth though. Kinda surprising.

Old September 4th 05, 11:53 AM
dxAce

Ron Tock wrote:

wrote:

Report spam to

****ing spammers should all be shot.

He's also a yellow bellied troll.

Still waiting for that gas money coward. Now go back to sucking DX's

cock
like he paid you to.

I'm good for it twinkie boy. Come on up! Hey my brother said we should

send
ya postcard.

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/hi.jpg

Running scared to your brother? Awwww, that's cute.
Nice teeth though. Kinda surprising.

You're the only one running scared here, ****stain. Your bluff was called.

dxAce
Michigan