Old September 5th 05, 01:12 AM
Ron Tock

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Sun 04 Sep 2005 03:26:07p, "Ron Tock" wrote

in
message news:jTHSe.12921$B34.4372@trnddc09:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Ron Tock" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:02:26 GMT, Ron Tock

wrote:

Report spam to

****ing spammers should all be shot.

He's also a yellow bellied troll.

Still waiting for that gas money coward. Now go back to
sucking
DX's
cock
like he paid you to.

I'm good for it twinkie boy. Come on up! Hey my brother

said we
should
send
ya postcard.

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/hi.jpg

Running scared to your brother? Awwww, that's cute.
Nice teeth though. Kinda surprising.

You're the only one running scared here, ****stain. Your bluff

was
called.

All you guys have to do is PayPal me the gas money like you said

you
would.

You delusional little ****stain. Show me where I said I'd PayPal

you
anything,
'tard boy.

OK, chicken****?

Since you ran crying to brian to handle things for you and that is

what
he said then it falls on you as well.
I'll be waiting for payment unless you are a coward.

Now, to be fair, no-one offered to pre-pay for anything. However, if

you
keep all of your gas receipts, I'm sure one or both of them would

reimburse
you upon arrival...

Just drop it. They ain't paying and I ain't fronting the cash because I

do
not believe they
would reimburse the costs.

There's also time off work to travel. They
wanted to meet,
they should make more effort and they're not.
So... we'll sit here all day and call each other cowards. Gets old

after a
while.
DX, you're a pussy and we all know it. Brian, you're an inbread redneck

and
we all know that.
Have fun with each other.

And you have fun knowing that you're a ****stain!

Somehow, after the 600th time you've used that word, the impact just
isn't the same. Might I suggest dictionary.com?

Old September 5th 05, 01:13 AM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message

wrote in message
This is a good thread.I am laughing myself to sleep now.nite nite
y'all,I need to get my beauty sleep.

Hey, mII and Brian...were we all just complimented by cuhulin?

I'm frightened.

Yes I think so. : )

My Gawd...how can you at a time like that?

What?

sigh

I asked if you guys thought cuhulin had just complimented us, and
expressed
my fear the thought. You agreed that he had, and then smiled. I asked
you, how can you smile at a time like that? If cuhulin is complimenting
me,
there's nothing to smile at; it's time to cower in fear. The end of the
world is nigh.

I got ya. I've been moving all day to a new house and just replied in
passing. I'll try to pay more attention.
B.H.

Old September 5th 05, 02:31 AM
Brian Hill

"Ron Tock" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

wrote:

[...]

If the shoe fits, wear it!

Old September 5th 05, 03:29 AM

Awwww yahhhhh,Safire,I am just full of compliments,now aren't I?
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 03:43 AM

Lightnin,how about going to the seegar store and get me some seegars?
(yesuh Boss) Lightnin parks his broom in the corner and heads for the
steps to the sidewalk,5 minutes later,Lightnin reaches the sidewalk,half
an hour later,Lightnin steps into the seegar store 3 doors down the
sidewalk from where he works.Half an hour later,Lightnin is steppin up
the steps to where he works with the five seegars.(Here's your
seegars,Boss) Why,Thank you Lightnin,have a seegar.Kingfish has run a
garden hose under the dirt under a wooden fence to the vacant lot on
Flatbush Street and Andy is pumping some old used motor oil through the
hose with a tire pump.Kingfish is tying to sell some valuable oil land
to a prospective customer who is stareing at the valuable oil coming up
through the hole in the ground.Later on that night,Safire is hollering
with her high tone voice,Kingfish!,what kind of trouble have you got
yourself into now!
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 03:47 AM

It wasen't me.
cuhulin

Old September 7th 05, 11:12 PM

Ferriday,Louisiana is a shortways Northwest across the Mississippi River
from Natchez,Mississippi.I have traveled through there (Ferriday) a few
times before.You are mistaken,Southerners do not take kindly to adults
marrying underage people,no more so than people up North.You and many
other people watch and believe all of those Hollywood fiction movies.You
need to get a grip on the reality of things.
cuhulin