Old September 3rd 05, 08:50 PM

Default New Orleans Levee Breach Predicted.

www.cryptome.org
bush and clinton are at FAULT.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 05, 02:17 AM
AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards

Is there a DISASTER CLOCK?
Does anyone know the story of how the Category 5 Levi was sidelined for
a Category 3 Levi because of the difference of $1.5 Billion? It was a
category 5 Hurricane which finally hit.
Are the media in Australia preparing their questions for Philip Ruddock
whose Attorney General's Dept. is responsible for ' Emergency
Management Australia ' whose organisation is run by Director David
Templeman?
Does the media in Australia recognise the Newsworthyness of a series of
stories on Australia's most likely Natural Disaster - a Tsunami Wave
hitting the East Coast of Australia?
Do journalists realise their vast importance, in warning the people of
the East Coast of Australia that a warning system using sirens in all
Coastal Communities, and linked to the EMA Tsunami Warning Centre, is
an absolute requirement for the 500,000 people who face death if a wave
hits?
Does any editor/producer out there realise the giant story they have in
reminding people how the man who warned the Thai Government about an
imminent Tsunami Event was hounded out of his job to ' protect the
Tourist Industry ' AND THEN show how warning sirens for the East Coast
of Australia (which faces live, yes, LIVE, volcanos in N.Z.) are being
denied Coastal Communities and City Populations to protect a
believed(but not real) Real Estate devaluation in the ' Wave Zone '?
In Byron Bay a man, speaking in Public Voice on 22nd February 2005,
made a cogent and impassioned plea for Byron Shire Council to implace
Warning Sirens and establish an Evacuation Plan with the recruitment
and training of 200 Evacuation Volunteers, to save Byron Residents from
the devestating and lethal effects of a Tsunami Wave or Cyclone Event
killing most of the residents, with even a small wave.
Does the Media in NSW realise the importance of Premier Morris Iemma's
statement made to TV that Sirens and Evacuation Volunteers would be
used in the case of a Terrorist Threat in the CBD of Sydney? He may be
new but he's no 'rookie'. Ideas travel fast in this age of info..
Has anyone put it together, that the Aceh Tsunami occurred on 26th
December, and the Newcastle,NSW, Earthquake happened on the 28th
December? On the hottest month of the year, the continent of Australia
expands, putting pressure on the sea floors around it. Although the
Australian continent is stable, the Sea Floors around it aren't.
Australia 65km thick - Pacific Ocean and Tasman Sea 5km thick.
Get it?

Old September 4th 05, 02:56 AM

There is Melbourne and Sydney and Brisbane and a bunch of large Cities
in Australia in harms way if a Category 5 was to hit one of those large
Cities.I have a World Atlas around here somewhere,I could look them up
or on the internet.Hey,I like that New Orleans Mayor,Ray Nagin.Any Mayor
that curses out fed govt has GOT to be A OK.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 05, 03:01 AM

There are Sirens in Jackson that sound off at noontime the first day of
each month or when really bad weather is threatning.Or they used to
anyway,I haven't heard a peep out of the one in my neighborhood in
several months.During Hurricane Katrina,that sumbeach didn't say s..t.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 05, 06:00 AM
RHF

Cuhulin - The CD Sirens (EWS) still 'sound-off' in Oakland, CA
to Warn the good citizens of a USSR Attack ) ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old September 4th 05, 01:47 PM
AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards

What needs to be realized is that New Orleans has long been one of the
most corrupt and lawless places in the world.
Much of the NO police department, and local government, is as criminal
as those they are supposed to oversee. The greatest problem is that no
one is allowed to discuss the situation honestly.
I am a Southerner by heritage, I know I am part Native American, and
also that I have African American relatives. I am no racist bigot. New
Orleans is simply a failed experiment in multiculturism.
We are only seeing the surface now, I believe the stories yet to come
will be even more sickening, but it will not be a failure of core
American culture, but rather a scarcity.
It will be interesting to see if many of these displaced people will
now go after the jobs the illegal Mexican workers are doing, or just go
back to hanging on the first government teat they find. I often suspect
that Presidente Fox was accurate in his assessment.
Mexican labor may well have a big part in rebuilding New Orleans, just
doing those "jobs Americans refuse to do".

http://www.aussieseek.com

Old September 4th 05, 02:39 PM

Mr.Aussiseek,you keep on seeking,someday,you just might find your
seeking self something real,real good. www.devilfinder.com History
of Riots in Cities Around the World

It always amazes me,simply amazes me I say,that foreign Cities are
soooooo nice and genteel and riots and looting and all that other crap
never happens in them there furrin Cities.Dobble Dobble Dobble Hobble
Hobble Hobble.Hey,you got it Wrong about New Orleans.I know them
Louisiana Coon Ass Cajuns,I know those Louisianas over there.I live
within a stones (about forty five miles East of Louisiana,you get
yourself a map of America and you figure the mileage from the West side
of Jackson,Mississippi on over across the Bridge across the Mississippi
River to halfway across the Mississippi River to Louisiana) so to speak
and I know they want to rebuild their homes in Louisiana and they want
to carry on with a normal everyday life.You keep on biting your
fingernails over there and worrying about New Orleans.I am telling
you,seeker,New Orleans is coming Back.You want to know why? New Orleans
is an AMERICAN CITY and in America we,CAN DO.
cuhulin