Old September 7th 05, 04:51 AM

The 'City' Of Louisiana. www.rense.com It's enough to make a
grown man cry.
cuhulin

Old September 7th 05, 05:30 AM

Australian Wonders - Is New Orleans Another Spin On 9/11?
www.rense.com One guy said the Levee was blown.I dont know.
cuhulin

Old September 7th 05, 12:54 PM
Greg

From: dxAce
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:47:22 -0400
Subject: New Orleans crisis shames Americans

From: "-=jd=-"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 23:06:26 GMT

On Tue 06 Sep 2005 05:18:30p, dxAce wrote in
message :

-=jd=- wrote:

On Tue 06 Sep 2005 11:55:58a, "Lucky" wrote
in message :

"Carter-K8VT" wrote in message

You're reading waaay too much into this...let me try to summarize:

1) The *original* poster made the comment that W and Condi were
gadding about.

2) *You* then posted that Slick Willy was gadding about.

3) *I* then posted that your comment about Slick Willy was not
germane to the conversation because he, by virtue of being a plain
citizen, is in charge of nothing.

-=jd=- wrote:

Then what's your point?

My point is that your comment about Slick Willy was a non sequitur.

Simple. Nothing more, nothing less. Get it now?

He doesn't know **how to get it. He doesn't see it, feel it, or
understand what you are trying to say to him. Waste of time IMO but I
think you're astute enough to find that out on your own.

Hmmmm... No substance or facts there... Just emotional outburst...

He used that on me too. He has nothing of substance to say in his
defense of the topic. So, he pulls whatever he can out of his ass,
not his brain. Next, he'll be attacking you personally.

Yet more emotional outburst, devoid of fact or substance. Yet, I have
resoundingly spanked the allegations, complete with references and
documentation. I know, you hate it wen I "muddy" the issue with the
facts. Speaking of facts, you seem to be completely bereft of *any*
facts and can only repeat emotional opinions concerning Bush's lack of
playing the "I Feel Your Pain(c)" act. You have publicly demonstrated
that you ONLY appreciate symbolism over substance. Your complaint is
not that Bush was mugging for the cameras, but that he wasn't mugging
for your preferred choice of cameras. You serve no purpose but to lump
yourself into the same group who insist on playing the
"Bash-Bush-Blame-Game" before the full body-count is even known. Enjoy
your politicial sniping on the backs of the dead and homeless.

I'm intrigued about these *photo ops*. Who are the photographs being
taken by? Does the President *order* those photo's to be taken?

Aren't the photo's being taken primarily by the liberal press? And if
so, who is staging what, and who is actually *mugging*?

Apparently, they are forced to crop out the SOCOM operators who have the
media at gun-point and are forcing them to so callously use their cameras
to abuse the delicate sensitivities of the shrill, squealing, hand-wringing
liberals.

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

I sure can't argue with a reasoned statement like that. jd, you're smarter
than all of us.

The POTUS is covered by a travelling press corps that goes wherever he goes.
When he's on the road, the photogs in this press corps make up the "tight
pool" and have the closest access to the POTUS. Local media are in the
media pool which doesn't normally get as close as the tight pool. Whenever
the prez makes a local appearance, it's news and is covered by all media.
It's up to individual networks, stations, and papers whether or not they use
it. It's up to the prez his-own-self what he says and how he acts.
Presumably, the media is hoping he will say/do something of substance. Not
likely, but they gotta be ready just in case. jd thinks the liberals want
dubbya to make his lips quiver. He's said that about 49 times in the past 2
days. The people in NO want him to stop posing and get control of the
situation. Haliburton wants Cheney to take control of the scene. Guess who
wins!

Who wins? Well certainly not you, ****stain. You've got loser written all over
you.

LMAO at the 'tard.

But hey, it's good comedy that shows just how feeble minded you liberal pukes
are.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You got me there Drakeman. I'm not surprised you missed the point, but
don't feel embarrassed. Just blurt out some nasty words and the usual crowd
will laugh, just like in junior high school, eh?

Happy DX,

Greg

Old September 7th 05, 01:01 PM
dxAce

From: dxAce
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:47:22 -0400

From: "-=jd=-"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 23:06:26 GMT

I didn't miss a thing, ****stain... and I'm certainly not embarassed.

Just blurt out some nasty words and the usual crowd
will laugh, just like in junior high school, eh?

Best get your dumbass off to class, boy.

Happy DX,

It's always happy dx here.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 7th 05, 01:13 PM
Greg

From: dxAce
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:01:51 -0400

Best get your dumbass off to class, boy.

Happy DX,

It's always happy dx here.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drakeman, I think you take things too personally. You need to chill.

I've managed to dodge your wrath for nearly two years on this newsgroup, and
now I get tagged "tard", "****stain" (I especially like that one!) and
"dumbass" in one swell foop! A trifecta!

Thanks for the consideration!
Greg

Old September 7th 05, 01:20 PM
dxAce

From: dxAce
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:01:51 -0400

Best get your dumbass off to class, boy.

Happy DX,

It's always happy dx here.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drakeman, I think you take things too personally.

No, I look at things realistically.

Now run along and post your 'president posing' and the 'Halliburton-Cheney' crap
somewhere else.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 8th 05, 04:59 PM
David

On 8 Sep 2005 07:48:04 -0700, "John S." wrote:

At some point the experts have to ask the tough questions: Does it
make sense to rebuild the residential portions of New Orleans. Are
they really fit places for long term human habitation. I don't think
they are.

There's that famous American can-do attitude...

Old September 8th 05, 05:58 PM

Boy's lemonaid stand raises $1,000. www.worldnetdaily.com City
A..holes come along and tell them y'all don't have a license and shut it
down and then the "cops" put handcuffs on them and zapp them with stun
guns and throw them in the slammer and they shoot and kill the kid's
dogs and stomp their cats to death. www.devilfinder.com police
CORRUPTION
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 06:05 PM

If you will back track far enough in this news group thingy,you will see
where I said (in effect) that there will be a time when New Orleans will
seriously have to think about rebuilding further North on higher and dry
land.
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 06:11 PM

Does it make any sense for them people on the Coastal areas of U.S.A.to
have inshorance so they can rebuild their luverly beach front homes and
or beach front vacation homes? People are stupid and I am one of them
stupid peoples too.What if a tornado destroyed my home? I do have
inshorance on my home.Should I rebuild if my home gets knocked down?
hastert would say,NO!
cuhulin

Canadians Panzer240 Shortwave 29 January 2nd 05 10:42 PM
How many Americans own a SW radio? pickle Shortwave 18 November 27th 04 09:53 PM
SATERN H&W Net Activation - Haiti Crisis Macman Shortwave 0 February 24th 04 11:57 PM