Old September 15th 05, 08:17 PM

I don't know exactly when I knew it,but I sat out that Monday from anout
noontime till almost midnight that Monday night in my dining room,waitin
on ready to dive under my kitchen table in case that big talllllllll
pecan tree in my front yard decided to fall over on my house.Of course,I
would blame it on bush.
cuhulin

Old September 16th 05, 07:36 PM
RHF

DaviD - Besides President Georgew "W" Bush's
speech for New Orleans last Night . . .
Old September 17th 05, 12:51 PM
Greg

From: dxAce
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:08:32 -0400
Subject: (OT) : Did anyone hear the Rebutal Speech on the Radio last night
?

RHF wrote:

DaviD - Besides President Georgew "W" Bush's
speech for New Orleans last Night . . .
.
Did anyone hear the Rebutal Speech on the Radio last night ?
For the Democrat Party of the USA by . . .
Senator John 'ff' Kerry ?
.
Or, did anyone see it on TV ?
.
what did mister flip flop have to say ? ~ RHF

"Leadership isn't a speech or a toll-free number. Leadership is getting the
job
done. No American doubts that New Orleans will
rise again, they doubt the competence and commitment of this Administration.
Weeks after Katrina, Americans want an end to
politics-as-usual that leaves them dangerously and unforgivably unprepared.
Americans want to know that their government will
be there when it counts with leadership that keeps them safe, not speeches
in the aftermath to explain away the inexcusable."

Translation: I was told to say something and this is the only crap I could
come
up with. Of course had I been President when this tragedy struck I would have
had a plan, but since I'm not the President I can't tell you what that plan
might have been so I'll just continue to flap my jaws in a meaningless manner.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

So, you're saying that Kerry is just like Dubbya?

Greg

Old September 19th 05, 07:26 AM

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:35:24 -0400, dxAce

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:35:17 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Araiana's got a real hardon for Cheney.

That may well be, ****stain, but the article was written by Nora Ephron.

Please try to pay attention.

Reading just past the end of the article, cum-drippings:

Copyright 2005 (c) HuffingtonPost.com, LLC

Reprinted from The Huffington Post:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nora-e...-t_b_7189.html

My original statement stands, ****stain.

Too bad your dick won't stand, childlike one.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 19th 05, 07:28 AM

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:50:14 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Araiana's got a real hardon for Cheney.

That may well be, ****stain, but the article was written by Nora Ephron.

Please try to pay attention.

Reading just past the end of the article, cum-drippings:

Copyright 2005 (c) HuffingtonPost.com, LLC

Reprinted from The Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nora-e...-t_b_7189.html

Airanna Huffingtons blog, now there's some credibility.

Credible or not, Ephron was not the only one involved. dxArse
just can't stay awake to the end of the article.