Old October 2nd 05, 07:17 PM
Brian Hill

Default OT President Directly Involved In CIA Blown Cover?

"David" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 12:23:22 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

Do you support the crippling of national security for political
revenge?

Dave! If you had any brains you wouldn't spill your beans in a public
forum. Loose lips sink ships! Your probably on their most wanted list.

B.H.

Is that a 'yes' or a 'no'?

I think every Government official in my lifetime has been flawed in one way
or the other. The only way I'd be happy is if Teddy Roosevelt rises from the
grave. Happy? Now shut the f--k up and get back to radio! Ok?

B.H.

Old October 2nd 05, 07:26 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

Source to Stephanopoulos: President Bush Directly Involved In Leak
Scandal
Near the end of a round table discussion on ABC’s This Week, George
Stephanopoulos dropped this bomb:

''Definitely a political problem but I wonder, George Will, do you
think it’s a manageable one for the White House especially if we don’t
know whether Fitzgerald is going to write a report or have indictments
but if he is able to show as a source close to this told me this week,
that President Bush and Vice President Cheney were actually involved
in some of these discussions.''

This would explain why Bush spent more than an hour answering
questions from special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald. It would also
fundamentally change the dynamics of the scandal. President Bush could
no longer claim he was merely a bystander who wants to “get to the
bottom of it.” As Stephanopoulos notes, if Bush played a direct role
it could make this scandal completely unmanageable.

http://thinkprogress.org/2005/10/02/...ctly-involved/

Isn't Steponallofus a 'tard boy from the Klinton Krime Klan?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 2nd 05, 07:29 PM
Sanjaya

"Stuart Orange" wrote in message
roups.com...

Be very carefull of what you wish for, my Greek-friend-of-short-stature
Stephanopoulos....

Remember if Junior and Cheney were ever to step down
then Condi Rice would be our new President.

I could say you pulled that remark out of your ass... with your head, but I won't.

The Speaker of the House is third in line.

Old October 2nd 05, 07:33 PM
David

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 13:49:06 -0400, "Stuart Orange"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
Source to Stephanopoulos: President Bush Directly Involved In Leak
Scandal
Near the end of a round table discussion on ABC's This Week, George
Stephanopoulos dropped this bomb:

''Definitely a political problem but I wonder, George Will, do you
think it's a manageable one for the White House especially if we don't
know whether Fitzgerald is going to write a report or have indictments
but if he is able to show as a source close to this told me this week,
that President Bush and Vice President Cheney were actually involved
in some of these discussions.''

Be very carefull of what you wish for, my Greek-friend-of-short-stature
Stephanopoulos....

Remember if Junior and Cheney were ever to step down
then Condi Rice would be our new President.

NOW THAT IS FREAKIN SCARY !!!!!!!!!!!!

The last ting America needs right now is the GOP's
TOKEN BLACK POSTER-PERSON what has
an Imelda Marcos type SHOE FETISH in the Oval Office.

That would be reason alone to RUN (not walk) to Canada.....

That's not true. Denny Hastert follows Cheney.

Old October 2nd 05, 08:27 PM

David wrote:
Source to Stephanopoulos: President Bush Directly Involved In Leak
Scandal

if Bush played a direct role
it could make this scandal completely unmanageable.

http://thinkprogress.org/2005/10/02/...ectly-involved

Republican Congress, Republican House.

No One will get put away for this..

No One..

Old October 2nd 05, 08:41 PM
J.A. Rodgers

Condor would be horrible for Amerikkka.

Like ALL stepnfetchits, in her desire to please the slave master, she
would be ten times harder on black people and on people of color
around the world than the devilish Shrub has been.

All she wants is a pat on the head from the ogre and she would be
setup for a month.

She is one of the slimiest black people to surface on the national
scene since Clarence Thomas.

She would get us involved in a nuclear war within six months of being
elected.

She is totally brainwashed and brain damaged.

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 13:49:06 -0400, "Stuart Orange"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
Source to Stephanopoulos: President Bush Directly Involved In Leak
Scandal
Near the end of a round table discussion on ABC's This Week, George
Stephanopoulos dropped this bomb:

''Definitely a political problem but I wonder, George Will, do you
think it's a manageable one for the White House especially if we don't
know whether Fitzgerald is going to write a report or have indictments
but if he is able to show as a source close to this told me this week,

I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.

The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.

Join the worlds greatest no-spin discussion forum for only $100,000 a year USD

Old October 2nd 05, 08:42 PM
Stuart Orange

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
ink.net...

I could say you pulled that remark out of your ass... with your head, but

I won't.

The Speaker of the House is third in line.

You are correct, my mistake, but I still don't think
my head coul fit up my tight little bung. (grin)

Peace.

Old October 2nd 05, 08:44 PM
dxAce

"J.A. Rodgers" wrote:

Condor would be horrible for Amerikkka.

Like ALL stepnfetchits, in her desire to please the slave master, she
would be ten times harder on black people and on people of color
around the world than the devilish Shrub has been.

All she wants is a pat on the head from the ogre and she would be
setup for a month.

She is one of the slimiest black people to surface on the national
scene since Clarence Thomas.

She would get us involved in a nuclear war within six months of being
elected.

She is totally brainwashed and brain damaged.

If that's the case, then she must be related to you, brain stem.

Run along now, the other 'tard boys must be waiting for you on the corner.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 2nd 05, 08:53 PM
dxAce

Sanjaya wrote:

"Stuart Orange" wrote in message
roups.com...

Be very carefull of what you wish for, my Greek-friend-of-short-stature
Stephanopoulos....

Remember if Junior and Cheney were ever to step down
then Condi Rice would be our new President.

I could say you pulled that remark out of your ass... with your head, but I won't.

The Speaker of the House is third in line.

No, if the President is gone then comes Cheney... he is first in the succession
line... then comes the Speaker of the House... that makes him number two in the
succession line.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 2nd 05, 09:51 PM
FDR

wrote:

Do you support the crippling of national security for political
revenge?

Dave! If you had any brains you wouldn't spill your beans in a public
forum. Loose lips sink ships! Your probably on their most wanted list.

B.H.

Is that a 'yes' or a 'no'?

I think every Government official in my lifetime has been flawed in one
way or the other.

But do you think it was ok for him to break the law?