Old October 2nd 05, 10:07 PM
m II

Default OT President Directly Involved In CIA Blown Cover?

Brian Hill wrote:

"m II" wrote in message

Let's not exaggerate....at no point has he EVER compared us to dxAce,
beerfart or Brewhulin.
mike

With the energy you two have used to kick each other in the balls, I'm
almost certain you two could have accomplished the first manned mission to
Mars ; )

...at least I have them...

Hey.. I've got an idea. Get the anti social cretin to stop insulting
people and I will stop originating off topic postings. The group
benefits and some of the irritating behaviour by at least two parties is
stopped. I'll even stop bothering Cuhulin about his rampant bestiality.

mike
Old October 2nd 05, 10:07 PM
David

On 2 Oct 2005 12:27:01 -0700, wrote:

No One will get put away for this..

No One..

That's what Dick Nixon was thinking until Goldwater told him it was
over.

Old October 2nd 05, 10:10 PM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

Happy? Now shut the f--k up and get back to radio! Ok?

He has a talking fork?

Neat!

mike
Old October 2nd 05, 10:12 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:

"m II" wrote in message

Let's not exaggerate....at no point has he EVER compared us to dxAce,
beerfart or Brewhulin.
mike

With the energy you two have used to kick each other in the balls, I'm
almost certain you two could have accomplished the first manned mission to
Mars ; )

..at least I have them...

In a jar somewhere, 'tard boy? Surely they are no longer attached.

LMAO at the Canucky brain stem yet again.

Hey.. I've got an idea.

You wouldn't know an idea if it crawled up your ass...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 2nd 05, 10:23 PM

I just now got me an idea too,tree,fo.I am fixin to put on my cleanest
dirty shirt and head on over to the wal mart beer department
(oooops,food department) and buy a couple of six packs.They sell
Heineken beer over there too.I better hurry before it all gets looted.
cuhulin

Old October 2nd 05, 10:24 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:

Happy? Now shut the f--k up and get back to radio! Ok?

He has a talking fork?

No, he has sock puppets. You just happen to be one of them, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 2nd 05, 10:27 PM
RHF

Default (OT) : DaviD Directly Involved In "Off-Topic" Postings :o)

DaviD - The Evidence Is In !
The Facts Clearly Prove That DaviD Is Directly Involved
In Originating the Vast Majority of "Off-Topic" Posting
here on the Rec.Radio.Shortwave NewsGroup.
Old October 2nd 05, 10:30 PM
RHF

BH - DaviD is #1 on "The Most Un-Wanted List" ~ RHF
Old October 2nd 05, 10:34 PM
Brian Hill

"FDR" wrote in message

But do you think it was ok for him to break the law?

Got news for ya. They all break the law. Now if you want to continue to rant
about everything under the sun that you can't change or don't have the
courage or energy or time to rally against that which you feel is anti
American or corrupt, I suggest you find better ways of using your time
rather than bitch to me or others that only come here to peruse our hobby.
Ok?

B.H.

Old October 2nd 05, 11:18 PM
Bob Miller

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 13:49:06 -0400, "Stuart Orange"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
Source to Stephanopoulos: President Bush Directly Involved In Leak
Scandal
Near the end of a round table discussion on ABC's This Week, George
Stephanopoulos dropped this bomb:

''Definitely a political problem but I wonder, George Will, do you
think it's a manageable one for the White House especially if we don't
know whether Fitzgerald is going to write a report or have indictments
but if he is able to show as a source close to this told me this week,
that President Bush and Vice President Cheney were actually involved
in some of these discussions.''

Be very carefull of what you wish for, my Greek-friend-of-short-stature
Stephanopoulos....

Remember if Junior and Cheney were ever to step down
then Condi Rice would be our new President.

NOW THAT IS FREAKIN SCARY !!!!!!!!!!!!

What is really scary, is the actual list of who could be president
(the following may or may not be current; they keep changing people)

* The Vice President Richard Cheney
* Speaker of the House John Dennis Hastert
* President pro tempore of the Senate1 Ted Stevens
* Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
* Secretary of the Treasury John Snow
* Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld
* Attorney General Alberto Gonzales
* Secretary of the Interior Gale A. Norton
* Secretary of Agriculture Mike Johanns
* Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutierrez2
* Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao3
* Secretary of Health and Human Services Mike Leavitt
* Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Alphonso Jackson
* Secretary of Transportation Norman Yoshio Mineta
* Secretary of Energy Samuel Bodman
* Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings
* Secretary of Veterans Affairs Jim Nicholson
* Secretary of Homeland Security4 Michael Chertoff

Alas, if they had left the FEMA head a cabinet position, even
"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job" coulda been in the line of
succession for president...

Bob

The last ting America needs right now is the GOP's
TOKEN BLACK POSTER-PERSON what has
an Imelda Marcos type SHOE FETISH in the Oval Office.

That would be reason alone to RUN (not walk) to Canada.....