Old October 2nd 05, 04:36 PM
David

Default OT President Directly Involved In CIA Blown Cover?

Source to Stephanopoulos: President Bush Directly Involved In Leak
Scandal
Near the end of a round table discussion on ABC’s This Week, George
Stephanopoulos dropped this bomb:

''Definitely a political problem but I wonder, George Will, do you
think it’s a manageable one for the White House especially if we don’t
know whether Fitzgerald is going to write a report or have indictments
but if he is able to show as a source close to this told me this week,
that President Bush and Vice President Cheney were actually involved
in some of these discussions.''

This would explain why Bush spent more than an hour answering
questions from special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald. It would also
fundamentally change the dynamics of the scandal. President Bush could
no longer claim he was merely a bystander who wants to “get to the
bottom of it.” As Stephanopoulos notes, if Bush played a direct role
it could make this scandal completely unmanageable.

http://thinkprogress.org/2005/10/02/...ctly-involved/

Old October 2nd 05, 05:05 PM

David wrote:
[...]

Which group did you intend to post this in? Not rec.radio.shortwave, I
take it.

Old October 2nd 05, 05:15 PM
Brian Hill

wrote in message

Which group did you intend to post this in? Not rec.radio.shortwave, I
take it.

There's no talking to him. He's a elitist who thinks he's pillar of wisdom.
He considers us all stupid. Just ignore him.

B.H.

Old October 2nd 05, 05:35 PM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

There's no talking to him. He's a elitist who thinks he's pillar of wisdom.
He considers us all stupid.

Let's not exaggerate....at no point has he EVER compared us to dxAce,
beerfart or Brewhulin.

mike
Old October 2nd 05, 05:43 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message

Let's not exaggerate....at no point has he EVER compared us to dxAce,
beerfart or Brewhulin.
mike

With the energy you two have used to kick each other in the balls, I'm
almost certain you two could have accomplished the first manned mission to
Mars ; )

B.H.

Old October 2nd 05, 06:02 PM
David

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 11:15:48 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

wrote in message

Which group did you intend to post this in? Not rec.radio.shortwave, I
take it.

There's no talking to him. He's a elitist who thinks he's pillar of wisdom.
He considers us all stupid. Just ignore him.

B.H.

One cannot be part of the ''elite'' if one is not in power. The
''elite'' are people like Dick Cheney whot believes he knows what's
best for the rest of us.

Do you support the crippling of national security for political
revenge?

Old October 2nd 05, 06:23 PM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message

One cannot be part of the ''elite'' if one is not in power. The
''elite'' are people like Dick Cheney whot believes he knows what's
best for the rest of us.

Do you support the crippling of national security for political
revenge?

Dave! If you had any brains you wouldn't spill your beans in a public
forum. Loose lips sink ships! Your probably on their most wanted list.

B.H.

Old October 2nd 05, 06:49 PM
Stuart Orange

"David" wrote in message
Source to Stephanopoulos: President Bush Directly Involved In Leak
Scandal
Near the end of a round table discussion on ABC's This Week, George
Stephanopoulos dropped this bomb:

''Definitely a political problem but I wonder, George Will, do you
think it's a manageable one for the White House especially if we don't
know whether Fitzgerald is going to write a report or have indictments
but if he is able to show as a source close to this told me this week,
that President Bush and Vice President Cheney were actually involved
in some of these discussions.''

Be very carefull of what you wish for, my Greek-friend-of-short-stature
Stephanopoulos....

Remember if Junior and Cheney were ever to step down
then Condi Rice would be our new President.

NOW THAT IS FREAKIN SCARY !!!!!!!!!!!!

The last ting America needs right now is the GOP's
TOKEN BLACK POSTER-PERSON what has
an Imelda Marcos type SHOE FETISH in the Oval Office.

That would be reason alone to RUN (not walk) to Canada.....

Old October 2nd 05, 06:52 PM
Stuart Orange

"David" wrote in message

Do you support the crippling of national security for political
revenge?

Hugo Chavez sure knows how to do it !!!

Read this:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan...e_down&chan=db

Old October 2nd 05, 06:58 PM
David

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 12:23:22 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

Do you support the crippling of national security for political
revenge?

Dave! If you had any brains you wouldn't spill your beans in a public
forum. Loose lips sink ships! Your probably on their most wanted list.

B.H.

Is that a 'yes' or a 'no'?