Old October 17th 05, 11:17 AM
Jornada680e

Default FA Hallicrafters SX-117 Beauty!!

And he should be banned from ebay for doing what he did!

Old October 17th 05, 07:03 PM
Brian Hill

"Jornada680e" wrote in message
ups.com...
And he should be banned from ebay for doing what he did!

And why is that? He still had to pay a listing fee and people have a right
to change their mind.

B.H.

Old October 19th 05, 02:19 AM
No One You Know

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Jornada680e" wrote in message
ups.com...
And he should be banned from ebay for doing what he did!

And why is that? He still had to pay a listing fee and people have a right
to change their mind.

B.H.

Doing what he did?? He took the thing off auction because it wasn't up to
snuff. He said it would be back up when he gets it back from peaks and
tweaks. Some of these guys don't pay attention I guess.

Well I did pay attention and it stunk! Price not going hi enough so
I'll claim a problem and pull the auction.
If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck then it must be.
There are waays to protect his investment, like "reserve".

Old October 19th 05, 05:02 AM
Peter Maus

E wrote:
You're one of those "glass-is-always-half-EMPTY" kind of assholes, aren't
you?

Actually, the glass is the wrong size.