Old October 21st 05, 06:12 AM
Don

Default Passport to World Band 2006

www.passband.com

$22.95 with free priority shipping. Available now.

www.Amazon.com

$15.95 plus free shipping if you order something with it that brings the
total over $25. It says not available yet though.

I went ahead and ordered it from Passband.

"Bill Amann Jr" wrote in message
. ..
Hay just got a email from AES my 2006 Passport will be here today. Anyone
else got there's yet or am I the first one again!!

Old November 8th 05, 02:59 PM
Art Harris

Passport 2006 arrived yesterday (Nov 7) from Amazon.com

Art

Old November 8th 05, 03:29 PM
bpnjensen

I just got mine from Amazon yesterday as well.

Bruce Jensen

Old November 8th 05, 10:42 PM
RHF

For One and All - Once Again a Friendly Reminder )

2006 - Passport to World Band Radio + World Radio TV Handbook = Better
Together !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ffb294c1ef6f25

ORDER "BOTH" TOGETHER !

Passport to World Band Radio - New 2006 Edition
- - - Amazon Price : $15.61
PTWBR = http://tinyurl.com/9xo2e

+ + + + + + PLUS + + + + + +

World Radio TV Handbook - New 2006 Edition
- - - Amazon Price : $19.77
WRTVH = http://tinyurl.com/dfhzz

(Total List Price : $52.90

- - - Amazom Buy Together Price : $35.38

BONUS : "Free Shipping" for both Books !

that's all folks ~ RHF
Old November 9th 05, 02:14 AM
junius

My PWBR arrived just today. It would be nice if they'd try something
new with the cover art. The little space alien began wearing thin
about 7 years back. Oh, well...I guess the idea is to make SW appear
accessible and welcoming for the newbie.

Amazon's Super Saver Shipping is a real plus. ....although didn't
order the WRTH. I reckon Cirincione's Deadly Arsenals should be
interesting, though.

RHF wrote:
For One and All - Once Again a Friendly Reminder )

2006 - Passport to World Band Radio + World Radio TV Handbook = Better
Together !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ffb294c1ef6f25

ORDER "BOTH" TOGETHER !

Passport to World Band Radio - New 2006 Edition
- - - Amazon Price : $15.61
PTWBR = http://tinyurl.com/9xo2e

+ + + + + + PLUS + + + + + +

World Radio TV Handbook - New 2006 Edition
- - - Amazon Price : $19.77
WRTVH = http://tinyurl.com/dfhzz

(Total List Price : $52.90

- - - Amazom Buy Together Price : $35.38

BONUS : "Free Shipping" for both Books !

that's all folks ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Your Sing, Africa, ReSpirit the World David Shortwave 5 December 13th 04 06:33 PM
VOA - Our World Mike Terry Shortwave 0 November 11th 04 11:29 PM
WOULD THE TERM "WORLD BAND" BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR SHORTWAVE? Andre Shortwave 5 November 30th 03 11:11 AM
Passport to World Band Radio 2004 starman Shortwave 4 November 25th 03 07:17 PM
Passport to World Band Radio 2004 Llgpt Shortwave 2 November 23rd 03 05:37 PM