Old October 23rd 05, 02:28 PM
David

Default OT Attention DP ''It Can't Happen Here'' Maus

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Old October 23rd 05, 05:24 PM

David wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Betcha the start shagging some Big Black Guy when they grow up..

Both Marry Mexicans, Convert to Judaism, move to Israel & work on a
Kibbutz..

Skys the limit!

Old October 23rd 05, 06:27 PM

Nahhhhhh,,, Mexicans and Black folks don't get along with each other.My
money is on the Black folks.
cuhulin

Old October 23rd 05, 08:42 PM
Somebody Somewhere

David wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

(Sarcasm): Yes, God forbid that White people should stick together for
their own interests, feel proud of who they are, and love their own
race. Only non-Whites should be allowed and encouraged to do so.
Everyone knows that Whites are the most evil race ever to walk the face
of the earth, and deserve extinction. (End sarcasm)

What these 2 girls are doing is great. I applaud them and their
parents. I look forward to buying their CD. I'm sure their music
reflects a much higher IQ level and refinement than savage rap and
hip-hop.

Old October 23rd 05, 09:40 PM
FDR

"Somebody Somewhere" wrote in message
ups.com...

David wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

(Sarcasm): Yes, God forbid that White people should stick together for
their own interests, feel proud of who they are, and love their own
race. Only non-Whites should be allowed and encouraged to do so.
Everyone knows that Whites are the most evil race ever to walk the face
of the earth, and deserve extinction. (End sarcasm)

What these 2 girls are doing is great. I applaud them and their
parents. I look forward to buying their CD. I'm sure their music
reflects a much higher IQ level and refinement than savage rap and
hip-hop.

Hate is hate. Don't matter where it comes from.

Old October 23rd 05, 09:58 PM
an_old_friend

David wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

(Sarcasm): Yes, God forbid that White people should stick together for
their own interests, feel proud of who they are, and love their own
race. Only non-Whites should be allowed and encouraged to do so.
Everyone knows that Whites are the most evil race ever to walk the face
of the earth, and deserve extinction. (End sarcasm)

What these 2 girls are doing is great. I applaud them and their
parents. I look forward to buying their CD. I'm sure their music
reflects a much higher IQ level and refinement than savage rap and
hip-hop.

Hate is hate. Don't matter where it comes from.

Indeed

It is bad enough that things have to get apoint where I wonder if the
socciety is going to break down to civl anarchy, but then folks have to
go and make so one mmight begin to look forward to such a break down so
we only have to see and hear or worry about just the local crazies

Old October 24th 05, 01:22 AM
David

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:40:29 GMT, "FDR"
wrote:

"Somebody Somewhere" wrote in message
oups.com...

David wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

(Sarcasm): Yes, God forbid that White people should stick together for
their own interests, feel proud of who they are, and love their own
race. Only non-Whites should be allowed and encouraged to do so.
Everyone knows that Whites are the most evil race ever to walk the face
of the earth, and deserve extinction. (End sarcasm)

What these 2 girls are doing is great. I applaud them and their
parents. I look forward to buying their CD. I'm sure their music
reflects a much higher IQ level and refinement than savage rap and
hip-hop.

Hate is hate. Don't matter where it comes from.

This is a symptom of how chaotic things are becoming. No rules. Just
Right.

Old October 24th 05, 01:24 AM
David

David wrote:
[...]

The anarchists are in charge. And you're worried about ''savage rap
and hip-hop''.

Old October 24th 05, 02:00 AM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message
news
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Whats wrong with white pride asshole?

Old October 24th 05, 02:16 AM

Humans originated in Africa.We are all either African or part African.
cuhulin