Old October 23rd 05, 04:07 PM
homepc

Default Battery charger question

Hi

I have both Degen DE1103 and DE1107 radios, and I'm looking for a safe
inexpensive AA battery charger.

I was checking Bestbuy in Canada and found the Energizer CHM4FC NIMH RC
model. Is this an OK battery charger? I looked at the Powerex 402 & 401
models, but they seem to be higher end chargers geared for digital camera
use and a little too expensive.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Old October 23rd 05, 04:07 PM

Ray O Vac. www.rayovac.com
cuhulin

Old October 23rd 05, 04:47 PM
David

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:07:17 -0500, "homepc"
wrote:

Hi

I have both Degen DE1103 and DE1107 radios, and I'm looking for a safe
inexpensive AA battery charger.

I was checking Bestbuy in Canada and found the Energizer CHM4FC NIMH RC
model. Is this an OK battery charger? I looked at the Powerex 402 & 401
models, but they seem to be higher end chargers geared for digital camera
use and a little too expensive.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

The 1103 has a built-in charger. I use the $10 Energizer charger for
my old camera AAs and it works just fine.

Old October 23rd 05, 05:12 PM

Just buy whatever you like and don't worry about it.
cuhulin

Old October 23rd 05, 05:16 PM

Ray O Vac or Eveready,or,Eveready or Ray O Vac.Personally,I always go
for Ray O Vac,but Eveready is just as good.
cuhulin

Old October 23rd 05, 05:20 PM

Those cheap off the wall brand name alkaline batteries in the off the
wall name brand stores give good service too.That Stupid bunny on them
tv commercials ****ed me off so much,that no way in hell will I ever buy
that brand name of batteries.
cuhulin

Old October 23rd 05, 06:53 PM

Keep on Sucking,, rickets.
cuhulin

Old October 23rd 05, 10:21 PM
Fred Garvin

On 2005-10-23 11:07:17 -0400, "homepc" said:

Hi

I have both Degen DE1103 and DE1107 radios, and I'm looking for a safe
inexpensive AA battery charger.

I was checking Bestbuy in Canada and found the Energizer CHM4FC NIMH RC
model. Is this an OK battery charger? I looked at the Powerex 402 &
401 models, but they seem to be higher end chargers geared for digital
camera use and a little too expensive.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Get a MAHA C410FS, it will charge 4 at a time, each cell is charged
individually. You can charge only one cell or up to 4.

Thomas Distributing has them on the web, great prices.

--
PCs, like air-conditioners, are useless when you open Windows.

Old October 24th 05, 03:13 AM
Yodar

homepc wrote:
Hi

I have both Degen DE1103 and DE1107 radios, and I'm looking for a safe
inexpensive AA battery charger.

I was checking Bestbuy in Canada and found the Energizer CHM4FC NIMH RC
model. Is this an OK battery charger? I looked at the Powerex 402 & 401
models, but they seem to be higher end chargers geared for digital camera
use and a little too expensive.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

why NOT use the radio's own built in charger for the NiMH batteries it
uses ?

Yodar

Yodar