Old October 31st 05, 05:26 PM
Al Patrick

Default Join "Halloween Party" tonight on SW

Pastor Peters plans to have a "Halloween Party" tonight via SW radio.
You may want to be sure to attend. I'm sure it will get replayed later
but to get in on the live fun and excitement and to be able to call in
your comments and suggestions be sure to be listening at 9:00 pm EST /
02:00 UTC on 5.070 MHz and/or 7.465 MHz. I think he will be on both for
that first hour. It is to continue for two hours and the second hour
will be on 5.070 MHz.

You can click here http://sfaw.org/ to learn all about Scriptures For
America Worldwide and his radio schedule which includes almost 500 hours
per month of broadcast time -- over 400 hours of that time is on WWCR -
World Wide Christian Radio.
Old October 31st 05, 05:32 PM
Caveat Lector

Listen for these spooky stations around midnight

GHØST -- BLØOD -- W1TCH -- S1REN -- B1RE -- GHØUL --
SPØOK -- AL1EN -- TR1CK -- CR1PT-- UBØZO-- BRØOM--
YU/FØOL-- UR2/WE1RD-- WØLF-- BLØB - QSL via SL1ME-- GØRE &
GØBLN --- BØNES --- GR1ZLY -- HANDLE FRANK QTH ST1EN ---

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

Old October 31st 05, 10:05 PM
Al Patrick

Nobody said, or even thought, YOU'd be interested! :-(

=========

wheeeeeee wrote:
"Al Patrick" wrote in message

Pastor Peters plans to have a "Halloween Party" tonight via SW radio.

...let me guess, everyone will be dressing up as Klansmen or Nazis
and they will likely be so damm cheap that they only give each kid ONE
piece
of candy (....from last year leftovers no doubt) when they ring the bell ?

You may want to be sure to attend. I'm sure it will get replayed later
but to get in on the live fun and excitement and to be able to call in
your comments and suggestions be sure to be listening at 9:00 pm EST /
02:00 UTC on 5.070 MHz and/or 7.465 MHz.

I'll call in and ask him if the "evil satanists" who promote
Halloween are actually money-grubbing JEWS.......

(10 to one wager his answer will be a resounding yes)

I think he will be on both for
that first hour. It is to continue for two hours and the second hour
will be on 5.070 MHz.

Ah yes! WWCR - The Paragon Beacon of HATE RADIO of North America.
(with WWRB being a close second followed by World Harvest Radio 3rd ?)

The sooner Sen Charles Schumer and his
colleagues shut down WWCR the better.

You can click here http://sfaw.org/ to learn all about Scriptures For
America Worldwide and his radio schedule which includes almost 500 hours
per month of broadcast time -- over 400 hours of that time is on WWCR -
World Wide Christian Radio.

400 hours of pro-nazi pro-KKK racist crap.

WWCR and Pete Peters and Kingdom Identity Ministries can
all go ----- FOAD

Old October 31st 05, 10:10 PM
Al Patrick

Not exactly. Tune in to see.

==========

wrote:

Al Patrick wrote:

Pastor Peters plans to have a "Halloween Party" tonight via SW radio.
You may want to be sure to attend. I'm sure it will get replayed later
but to get in on the live fun and excitement and to be able to call in
your comments and suggestions be sure to be listening at 9:00 pm EST /
02:00 UTC on 5.070 MHz and/or 7.465 MHz. I think he will be on both for
that first hour. It is to continue for two hours and the second hour
will be on 5.070 MHz.

You can click here
http://sfaw.org/ to learn all about Scriptures For
America Worldwide and his radio schedule which includes almost 500 hours
per month of broadcast time -- over 400 hours of that time is on WWCR -
World Wide Christian Radio.

- Is THIS the kind of entertainment you have for the Kiddies..??

http://www.baptiststandard.com/postn...splay&pid=4112

???

Old October 31st 05, 10:13 PM
Al Patrick

Default Hay Al! Join "Halloween Party" tonight on SW

Join the party and see what it's all about. Some will LOVE it. Some
will HATE it.

I still visit r.r.s. occasionally, but have a few other things to do
from time to time. :-)

===========

Drifter wrote:

Pastor Peters

Hay Al!!! where ya been? someone said you went over to the "DARK SIDE"!
i didn't believe it for a sec. welcome back...

Drifter...

*on*the*fringe*of*Pittsburgh*

Old November 1st 05, 01:08 AM
Not LimaBeans

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Pastor Peters plans to have a "Halloween Party" tonight via SW radio.

.....and when he's not doing that he uses his head as a macaroni strainer

Old November 1st 05, 01:16 AM
Not LimaBeans

wrote in message
oups.com...

- Is THIS the kind of entertainment you have for the Kiddies..??

http://www.baptiststandard.com/postn...pages&func=dis
play&pid=4112

???

It's a good thing most xian frootloop churches today
either videotape or audio record their church services.

I for one am LOOKING FORWARD to seeing a
possible videotape of Rev. Cleetus BugZapper getting
juiced with single-phase 125VAC on a future www.ogrish.com
The final moments of a Baptist minister would make interesting
listening............

-----

"I think he was taking ****s in the bathtub and covering it
with newspapers, like some kind of foul ungodly lasagna."
- posting from alt.fan.trucrime.sericlkillers

Old November 1st 05, 01:27 AM
Profit Stair

Default Join "Halloween Party" tonight on SW with beer....

He'll have hot dogs and beans, and red white and blue beer to drink!!!

Old November 1st 05, 02:11 AM

Profit Stair wrote:
He'll have hot dogs and beans, and red white and blue beer to drink ! ! !

get in on the live fun and excitement

As Police use Tear gas and Dogs to break up the unruly mob..

Old November 1st 05, 11:36 AM
Al Patrick

Default wheeeeeee could be partially right -- and revealing!

wheeeeeee wrote under the heading of " Join "Halloween Party" tonight
on SW":

Ah yes! WWCR - The Paragon Beacon of HATE RADIO of North America.
(with WWRB being a close second followed by World Harvest Radio 3rd ?)

"Wheeeeeee" - notice how "they" always attempt to hide their true
identity behind phony names - just may be partially right in this case.

Consider this.

Can a person truly LOVE without HATING? Can a person truly love the
Lord Jesus Christ, our soon coming King, without hating the things which
He hated? Can they love the light without hating darkness? Can they
love righteousness without hating unrighteousness? Can they love
cleanliness without hating dirt?

Now, consider the reverse of the above - especially in the light of the
venom which he spewed forth.

Can a person truly HATE without LOVING? Can a person truly hate the
Lord Jesus Christ without loving the things which Christ hates? Can
they hate the light without loving darkness? Can they hate
righteousness without loving unrighteousness? Can they hate cleanliness
without loving dirt?

Food for thought! Consider it the next time you "hate" something.
Also, consider this in the light of some of the other things "wheeeeeee"
said.

Gooood DAY! :-)